Interest in 5MP/Snakes or Little Moab?

Gawynz

So I've recently finished modifying my buggy and am looking to do a day trip shakedown run. I know there is already an RME crew doing a Nine Mile Canyon trip on March 28th. Anyone interested in doing a day trip to 5 Mile Pass/Snakes or Little Moab? I'd be down to go this weekend if possible (March 28th/29th) but we could push it to the following weekend (April 4th/5th) depending on everyone else's schedule and interest.

Gawynz

Gonna be soggy all week out there.

Good call, I didn't think about the rain/snow this week.

following weekend would be better for me. I have to button a few things up still lol

Sounds good. If we planned for April 4th does that give you enough time?

Anyone have preference on 5 Mile Pass vs. Little Moab. I'd vote 5 Mile Pass but I've never been to Little Moab.

xjtony

Little Moab is pretty small, but fun for a few hours. Its kinda nice for a shakedown because you are never more than a few hundred yards from there you can get your trailer. I don't think that's too much of a consideration with your rig though.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Little Moab had a bunch of people out there playing on the rocks last weekend, kids just wanted to get out and drive so I went for a visit. I didn't want to show them what the Sequoia could do so I just watched... :handlebars:

Attachments

• IMG_20200321_154320_1.jpg
    IMG_20200321_154320_1.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 33

Subarudude54

Saturday I was out to the snakes, my first time, didn't know where I was going. But had fun anyway. Was thinking going back out on Saturday the 18th. Could probably do Rattlesnake on my own, but I'd like company on constrictor.