Introductions & RME

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Aaron Eidem, I live in Wichita, Kansas which sucks big time. I love the wheelin game and am in the process of trying to get my truck out of the building up stages. I work 100-120 hours every 2 weeks so I, at this time anyway, dont have time to finish my build up. When it gets done it should be a heck of a rig.

As my sig states it is an 85 Runnah.

It works good for me cause when the wife takes the fam car and I have my 3 kids, it works great for haulin the family.

It is gonna be a multi-purpose rig that will be more than capable on about any trail.

Take care,

Aaron

Maynard

hello all, ok here we go.

i live in ogden utah, been here all my life, am 25 and been married 3 years. enough about me.

my rig is a '76 Cherokee Chief,
4" lift
chevy 383 engine
th400 tranny
d20 transfer case
open d44 f/r with stock 3.54 gearing
homemade roofrack and bumper

right now my jeep is out of commision, blew the rear pinion a couple of weeks ago, now i am looking for a 14 bolt rear and d60 front and have one hellofarig.

i have never been to moab and never really been rockcrawling, but i want to start, and since i am getting a small commuter car, i dont need my jeep for dail y driver no more. glad to be here.

kirk86CJ

Just found this board today on the POR board(Just browse, haven't posted) I mostly use the ORC SWB board. I have a 86 CJ 7 that I bought about a year ago. It has 2 1/2 susp lift, 1/2" shackle, 1" body. d30/d44, both with lockrights, 258, t5, d300 w/ twinstick. Gears are 4:88's, TJ flares, Home made bumpers, tire carrier, cargo rack.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by kirk86CJ
Just found this board today on the POR board(Just browse, haven't posted) I mostly use the ORC SWB board. I have a 86 CJ 7 that I bought about a year ago. It has 2 1/2 susp lift, 1/2" shackle, 1" body. d30/d44, both with lockrights, 258, t5, d300 w/ twinstick. Gears are 4:88's, TJ flares, Home made bumpers, tire carrier, cargo rack.

Cool, welcome to RME! I think you will like this place, because it is not only local, but we have some knowledgeable people on here! Post some pics of your rig if you like! :cool:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by FatAzzRunner
Well,

Finally got my chit rollin anyway. I still am in desperate need of sliders and bumpers.

But here are a few pics.

please do tell us what you do for wheeling in kansas?

There isnt jack crap.

There is actually a couple of places but nothing for rocks. We will go to Disney, Oklahoma or maybe Clayton, Oklahoma.

A couple of buddies and I will be in Moab in April though. The only bad thing is our scheduling is going to cause us to be there for about 1 or 2 days of Easter Jeep Safari and then with nobody but us for about 3 days then for the first day or two of Yotafari.

Our main trouble right now is that we cant seem to find one single 2 car trailer in the entire state of Kansas to rent or borrow.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
trust me!! those days without official runs will be your most enjoyable days, the jeep safari is like wheeling in LA traffic. HURRY UP AND WAIT!!! I never go to the jeep safari because I CANT STAND CROWDS!!!

I have to go this year though because I need to warm up for spotting the latter part of UROC. the best time to go to moab is right now....:)

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
Hello, just getting going in RME. My wife and I have been wheel'n for a few years now. I'm addicted! We look forward to meeting many of you and wheel'n with the best. I know I can learn a lot from "the crew" here... still building the xj to meet some of our expectations until we can afford to do it right! (Does that really ever happen?) Anyway, it's good to be here.
-Rich and Heidi

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by utahxj
Hello, just getting going in RME. My wife and I have been wheel'n for a few years now. I'm addicted! We look forward to meeting many of you and wheel'n with the best. I know I can learn a lot from "the crew" here... still building the xj to meet some of our expectations until we can afford to do it right! (Does that really ever happen?) Anyway, it's good to be here.
-Rich and Heidi

Welcome to RME! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. :cool:

hilltj

I'm here too now. Used to have a CJ, now I have a TJ and I love getting out and seeing the country. Parker from Mt. Logan told me about the site, so I thought I'd check it out.

Details about me: My Jeep Site

Glad to be here :D

-Allen Hill

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by hilltj
I'm here too now. Used to have a CJ, now I have a TJ and I love getting out and seeing the country. Parker from Mt. Logan told me about the site, so I thought I'd check it out.

Details about me: My Jeep Site

Glad to be here :D

-Allen Hill

Allen,

Welcome to RME! How's your TJ built? Tell Parker we said Hey!

hilltj

Allen,

Welcome to RME! How's your TJ built? Tell Parker we said Hey!

Thanks!

TJ Specs:
*'98 Sport, 4.0L, auto, 30/44 w/3.73s (open)
*Aspiration: K&N, Banks header & CatBack
*Armor: Goferit Flat Skid, Kilby Gas tank skid, RSE rock-sliders, tomken stubby front bumber, Garvin rear with home-made tire carrier
*Lift: "Frankenstien" - RE 4.5" springs, Currie Johnny Joint LCAs, RE UCAs, RE trackbar, Tera shock relocators, skyjacker shocks and brake lines...
*35" Goodyear MTRs on AE Stics-5
*lot's of other little stuff see pics and write-ups here: http://jeepnut.org/hilltj/

*Plans for near future: roll cage; 4.56s with ARB->front and Detroit->back; custom long-arms; winch...

fordyce0308%20(27).jpg

Yeah, I'll tell Parker Hi.

-Al

redrockcrawler

earth rover 2012
whatz up i'm mat and i am new to the RME i live in roy and i'm not a member of any local clubs exept redrock but that far away i swing in from time to time at outlaws and big horn any way i have a yj its got a couple of mods it dont look like much but it seems to get me around but i always seem to have left over parts for the thing so hello

Status
Not open for further replies.