Introductions & RME

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3n5oR

Hey all!!! My name is Greg. I hail from Boulder, CO. Right now I am running a '97 TJ eith what's left of an RE longarm lift. 38.5 SX's. 44fr/8.8 rear spooled and arb'ed, atlas 5.0, ax-15, 4.0Lin the process of getting coilovers in the rear and such.

HOWDY!!!

Barney

My name is Dave and I have been browsing this site for some time now, but have never formally introduced myself. BTW, I just changed my user name from David B to Barney. I drive a '93 XJ and am a member of NAXJA. If you own a Cherokee check it out at naxja.org. Some of my mods. include a 9" Long arm lift, Dana 44 rear, locked both ends, 4.56 R&P, yada yada yada. I pal around with Jinx and know quite a few of you. Can't wait to get out on the trails and get to know more of you better.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Barney said:
My name is Dave and I have been browsing this site for some time now, but have never formally introduced myself. BTW, I just changed my user name from David B to Barney. I drive a '93 XJ and am a member of NAXJA. If you own a Cherokee check it out at naxja.org. Some of my mods. include a 9" Long arm lift, Dana 44 rear, locked both ends, 4.56 R&P, yada yada yada. I pal around with Jinx and know quite a few of you. Can't wait to get out on the trails and get to know more of you better.

It is good you finally introduced yourself.

good to see you last Sat. that XJ is running pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.