Invite to a video party

Big Rich

CalROCS....PUT-UP or SHUT-UP SHOOT-OUT Video premiere

when: 4pm, March 27 2002
where: Hangman's Tree Saloon
305 Mian st. Placerville, Ca.
Door prizes, video's for sale, good company to party with.

Or you can all just sit at home this weekend and wait til we show-up in St. George to kick all your butts in the competition :D :D :D :D :D

Rich Klein
CalROCS

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by Jeremy
Andy said he was cuttin' out the tub just for you, Brent.:p
I think cuttin out that tub isn't going to help all that much, and it probably won't help keep the rear end on the ground, in vernal, he tried to go ass over a couple of times.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Nixter

I agree! Maybe Rich can send one to Greg and we can have are own party here! :confused:

I'll contact Rich and see what we can do. Mabey we can get a nation-wide CalROCS video premiere going???

If we can, where we hosting it? Who has a big room and TV?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i work for an audio visual company. i have access to a 12 foot screen, vcr, and LCD projector!! hook into a sound system and we got movie theatre style viewing!!! whos game? yall gotta come up to ogden though!

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by Greg

I'll contact Rich and see what we can do. Mabey we can get a nation-wide CalROCS video premiere going???

If we can, where we hosting it? Who has a big room and TV?

Round Table Pizza has a nice room in the back for meetings, parties etc.. They have a small tv/vcr combo in there. Or if anyone has a bigger tv/vcr combo that would be cool to watch it on. Thoughts???
:confused:

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
I have a club house in my condo's that I could get but I just have a small TV that i could set up. It is a large room with bathrooms, sink, microwave, and small refer.