Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Is it weird that I agree with the first guy?
lol, no that tracks. He's obviously reading the same science books, but I don't think you buy into the physical weight of the human population. Obviously the Italian controlled Jewish space lasers are vaporizing enough water out of the SW atmosphere to compensate for any weight that would be added by all of those people and their sissy-liberal cities!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
lol, no that tracks. He's obviously reading the same science books, but I don't think you buy into the physical weight of the human population. Obviously the Italian controlled Jewish space lasers are vaporizing enough water out of the SW atmosphere to compensate for any weight that would be added by all of those people and their sissy-liberal cities!
I took that part as he was being sarcastic... but now that you mention it... isn't it interesting that nobody talks about the laser makers? Like, who the hell are they?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Who the hell are they? Obviously they were built by Obama in the tunnels beneath DIA, and financed by the Rothchilds. Interestingly enough, they were first intended to focus extra energy at the liberal-controlled solar power arrays in the SW desert to show unrealistic power numbers, thus convincing investors to take extra funds from coal and oil industries (and, thus, defund some of our international operations geared towards securing more fossil fuels thusly reducing military funding thusly reducing the amount of training and equipment that trickles down to the police force thus further exasperating the social distrust in an under funded and undertrained police force...but this is just the surface level stuff everyone knows about) and invest them in sissy-bleeding-heart-liberal controlled renewable energy companies that also make massive donations to anti-gun organizations. It's as plain as the magnetized spoon sticking to my vaccinated face, I can't believe more people don't see it.