Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

Pike2350

This seems quite overpriced for what it is. While it's not in bad shape, it sure aint worth this

Also, if you look at the pics of the front spring hanger, it doesn't even appear to be welded fully. I don't know if this is just supposed to be bolted on, but that just doesn't seem right.
1631725536075.png

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
This seems quite overpriced for what it is. While it's not in bad shape, it sure aint worth this

Also, if you look at the pics of the front spring hanger, it doesn't even appear to be welded fully. I don't know if this is just supposed to be bolted on, but that just doesn't seem right.
View attachment 140841
That looks like the Rocky-Road Outfitters Jeep Eater bolt on kit. Can't tell if thats the YJ or CJ springs. I had the CJ swap kit on my Samurai for years.

As to the price of Samurais, thats about what they are going for now, which is crazy. Makes me tempted to sell mine (not really, though. I'll get it running again one day... :D)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok, I love it, but DAMN! :mad2:

My guess is he doesn't want to try and sell it but his wife/girlfriend is making him, hence the crazy price...

(side note is the 306 a typo?)

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks

My guess is he don't want to try and sell it but his wife/girlfriend is making him, hence the crazy price...

Falcon wild peaks on a $75K vehicle? I'm out.

haulinshine

My guess is he don't want to try and sell it but his wife/girlfriend is making him, hence the crazy price...

no a 306 is a 302 bored .030 over

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
1565455-1631207434-656984.jpg

Talented or patient welder but WTH! Really? I guess he is proud of it...

The_Lobbster

Boggles my mind sometimes what people think they can get for worn out tires.

The_Lobbster

Also, are stock 8.8's really fetching $700?