Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

The_Lobbster

I’m not the only one that finds it humorous people try to get top dollar for these crates, am I? This one’s been listed for quite some time too.997EC763-DC97-4858-944A-FADC3F776D34.jpeg

The_Lobbster

This always gets me too, and the people that think somebody will pay big money for they’d stock suspension stuff.

I just find it funny people think they can get $2500 for stock wheels and tires when most people struggle to sell it for only like $600

Attachments

• 4DEC3366-ED3D-40A7-8BFA-E7EB039906A4.jpeg
    4DEC3366-ED3D-40A7-8BFA-E7EB039906A4.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 44

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
This always gets me too, and the people that think somebody will pay big money for they’d stock suspension stuff.

I just find it funny people think they can get $2500 for stock wheels and tires when most people struggle to sell it for only like $600
I've been trying to just give away some Toyota rims and nobody wants them :D

Pike2350

Another High is Snoop Dogg price.

$30k for a Nissan Frontier

Although with only 1 pic and no real info it could very well be a scam as well.

RockChucker

Not the same. WJs had the option of some nice 2 pot Akebono's. But that kid is out of his mind with that price.

Also if those are Goodyear MTRs they're at least 12 years old. But more than likely they're those garbage recap knockoffs...
They look like kanati mud hogs to my. My bro had a set of those. Pretty good tire honestly. Quite sticky