Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok Friday Morning Translation help needed.

Cool little rig, lots to offer, decent price, but can someone tell me what a "reverse tree" tera 60 is?

Pretty sure they mean hi pinion, but "reverse tree" sounds familiar and I can't place it...

Pile of parts

Cool little rig, lots to offer, decent price, but can someone tell me what a "reverse tree" tera 60 is?

Pretty sure they mean hi pinion, but "reverse tree" sounds familiar and I can't place it...
The part that gets me about the ad (and many other ads) is that it is time to "SALE" it... He probably needs to put a "FOR SELL" sign in it. Maybe he should mention that it has a "WENCH" on it too...

Sorry, I see too many ads that read like that and it drives me crazy. So, there's my "make light of post".

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
The part that gets me about the ad (and many other ads) is that it is time to "SALE" it... He probably needs to put a "FOR SELL" sign in it. Maybe he should mention that it has a "WENCH" on it too...

Sorry, I see too many ads that read like that and it drives me crazy. So, there's my "make light of post".
Glad to see it drives somebody else crazy.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks

My Wench has a Winch with a purple rope.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

That really is a pretty decent deal. Wonder if he needs a boat? 😂

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor

That looks REALLY Familiar. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it had 2.5" King coilovers on it before.