Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
When trying to sell something, make sure you don't clean it or take pictures during daylight hours or in focus.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
When trying to sell something, make sure you don't clean it or take pictures during daylight hours or in focus.
hahaha yay
1616189104248.png

Oh man the crap I've seen running a classifieds site for the last several years. You guys don't even know...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
"Umm, if the jeep isn't muddy, how are they going to know that it is tough?"

(Listen with Beavis and Butthead voice) :D

Personally I loved the winch hook resting on top of light bar... :rolleyes: :rofl:

RockChucker

For all of you that don't have enough to do... This guy has a stack of 37" projects. At 37", I feel this is a big enough project to provide satisfaction without being overwhelmed by the 40"-42" size. 😜

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/63294363
That's a designation for a self customizable BFG tire. The Baja T/A had a center rib that could be grooved per your liking. Doesn't look like his are grooved at all yet. They also made Krawler projects that were way goofy looking. My brother bought a Jeep round 2009 that had a set on it. They look like this uncut
1616260749925.png