Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Can I complain just a little about the guy/company that takes up 20+ ads for fender flares? I don't think he has sold a single one. Maybe we should all go in on bulk deal just to keep them from reposting?

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
or the guy that bought all the antenna from Flying J and was trying to sell them for a profit but not is giving them away...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
or the guy that bought all the antenna from Flying J and was trying to sell them for a profit but not is giving them away...

Funny enough, I have bought some stuff from this guy. It is a pretty unique situation... Like Smith and Edwards, we have what you need if we can find it... :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Ok, I like it but I am not sure I see $38k... Someone might want to tell him you rarely get the $ out of jeep that you put in to one...

Listing something in Park City automatically adds $30k to the tag. Don't get me wrong, it's the same shitty product but you have to really keep up with the Jones' over there.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok, I can't remember if we have brought this one up in the past and there is too much to talk about on this one, but I really want to know what a "Reverse Tree" Dana 60 is... I am sure I need one, (and probably some fox struts too)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Don't know what to say, but I can't pass this one up.😫

ok maybe one thing a GM transfer case from a Ford Bronco...

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
The lines on his tubework are making me mad. I'm looking at that thing and I'm legit ready to stab something right now. He couldn't make those any uglier if he tried.