Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Own them, I was just trying to keep you from puking all over yourself, that’s why I deleted it, I failed. Look, I get it, a large part of you business is the “overland” crowd and slinging snorkels and RTT.
I appreciate, the hard work you do keeping trails open, and have expressed that in post regarding your time working on getting strike Strike Ravine open. Hell in February, of 2015 me and my son attended a Tread Lightly Class you put on. We enjoyed it.

How kind of you to consider my weak stomach, your expert and a gentle human being LOL

Look, snorkel sales probably make up less than 0.1% of our sales each year, add rooftop tents into the equation and it's still likely less than .1%

To be clear, your stuffy comments nor my asshole rebuttals are going to change that number either. My customers and snorkel buyers simply don't hang out on RME, much because the dialogue we're having in fact. I don't take issue with the fact I sell them and you're not a buyer, rather what I consider your education on why snorkels are so useful hence why they are so commonly found in so many environs. Like I said, get out more ;)

How kind of you to consider my weak stomach, your expert and a gentle human being LOL

Look, snorkel sales probably make up less than 0.1% of our sales each year, add rooftop tents into the equation and it's still likely less than .1%

To be clear, your stuffy comments nor my asshole rebuttals are going to change that number either. My customers and snorkel buyers simply don't hang out on RME, much because the dialogue we're having in fact. I don't take issue with the fact I sell them and you're not a buyer, rather what I consider your education on why snorkels are so useful hence why they are so commonly found in so many environs. Like I said, get out more ;)
Get out more? How am I going to do that, without a snorkel? 🤣

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Get out more? How am I going to do that, without a snorkel? 🤣

You are simply misled if you believe I have ever said any and every vehicle should have a snorkel, I don't have snorkels on many of my vehicles. It is equally misleading to pretend they don't have a valid application for many uses and environs. Both are the 'get out more’ part.

I am glad you're not lobbing grenades and then deleting your replies as of late. I've always wondered what it would be like to sit around a campfire with a person that does that. :D

Last edited:

haulinshine

I knew once I saw the net doors and angry grill that this jeep owner was going to be awesome at backing the trailer up.... :ugh: :oops: 🤦‍♂️

After watching the video the chick on the jetski is on the phone with him trying to explain how to back up that trailer. I do think he probably put 35-40 miles on that jeep just backing that little trailer in :rofl::rofl:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
After watching the video the chick on the jetski is on the phone with him trying to explain how to back up that trailer. I do think he probably put 35-40 miles on that jeep just backing that little trailer in :rofl::rofl:
Does backing up 35 miles unwind the odometer? If you do it on 37"s does it take 10% less miles off than you actually backed up? :D

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Ok, I might be missing something, or maybe CJ's have gone up in price, but is this a typo?

$18.5k? No Fuel Injection? no atlas? 33's?

RockChucker

Ok, I might be missing something, or maybe CJ's have gone up in price, but is this a typo?

$18.5k? No Fuel Injection? no atlas? 33's?
Clearly worth that much because they added 600# by coating the entire tub inside and out in bedliner. Probably makes it a bargain at that price. In all reality though, they are probably into it at least that much and paid a shop to do the custom axles and install the drivetrain. But that still doesn't make it worth that IMO.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
While I don't have much against this truck in general....and I know used car prices are high right now...this seems about 10K too high.

I think the extra $10k covers the cost of the roto pax on the back... maybe if he keeps them he will take $10-12k off the price.

(I do like the front and rear 9"s though, at least it isn't something you see everyday.)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
(I do like the front and rear 9"s though, at least it isn't something you see everyday.)
...depending on exactly how they're set up. Just from what I can see in the pics, they are built very narrow, with D44-size knuckles and U joints. I also think I see wheel spacers on the rear, and I don't like that bolt-bending style of steering linkage.

No matter what, I don't see anywhere near that value--so I wish that guy the best of luck finding a sucker. :D

Pike2350

Not sure I should be laughing at this or not....but with such a little description, I'm not sure what they are selling....the motorhome or the lady. Although I am guessing the lady has a bit more then 45k miles on her :rofl:

1626188320078.png

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Not sure I should be laughing at this or not....but with such a little description, I'm not sure what they are selling....the motorhome or the lady. Although I am guessing the lady has a bit more then 45k miles on her :rofl:

View attachment 139221
If that's really a 2002 model, they sure put a lot of miles on'er.