Is there any interest in older film Cameras?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I have an older camera and a few lenses. I'll get the model info, but was wondering if any of you photo guys would be interested in it, or if everything now is digital? I want to get rid of it, but have no idea what it's worth. I'd pretty much give it away.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Okay, just pulled it out of the box. This stuff was given to me. I have no idea of the condition or anything like that, but just by looking at the lenses, I would think they are in great shape.

Camera: Minolta 7000 AF Maxxum
Lens: Quantaray Tech-10 MX AF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 LDO Macro (seems really nice)
Lens: Quantaray Multi-coated AF 28-80mm 1:3.5-5.6 Also really nice looking
Lens: Minolta Maxxum AF 50mm 1:1.7 (22) Looks older, maybe came with the camera.

Quantaray 55mm C-pl and UV
Kodak Cir. Polarizer 52mm and UV protector
Vivitar VMC 80B 52mm

All looks to be in good shape. The camera has no batteries so I can see if it works. I guess I could put some in it. Let me know what you think.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
If I wasn't exclusivly Canon for my 35mm stuff, I'd be interested.
Thats a pretty slick camera with some decent lenses for someone looking to get into film. Does it by chance have the "program" back?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
It says program back 70. Has a few buttons and a small lcd screen. I would have guessed that film was on the way out, like 8-tracks! Maybe not.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Nice setup, you might be able to use those as a manual focus with an adapter on some newer bodies.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Nice setup, you might be able to use those as a manual focus with an adapter on some newer bodies.

Ebay ads say the lens's will fit some Sony dslr camers.

Looks like I might be able to get $50 for the bigger lens alone. I'll go that route if no one on here wants them.

Unsure of the age of the camera. I don't think it's that old though. I would say the two bigger lens's are alot newer then the camera body.