Isn't anybody wheelin?

xjc

I give up :(
Just an observation, There sure isn't much action in this area, has everyone given up wheelin for the winter or has this forum gone out of style?

xjc

I give up :(
my brother spencurai might have his sami running this weekend so Ill try to post something before we go.

If you want to PM me your phone number I can give you a call. I somehow lost it last time:eek:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
There's wheelin..... we're just not telling YOU! :p

I think things relax in the Winter, it's time to fix all the things that got messed up over the Summer! (Like my motor.......)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg

I think things relax in the Winter, it's time to fix all the things that got messed up over the Summer! (Like my motor.......)

I agree.

There is a few of us in Price that are planning a few trails/events for everybody here on RME. One of the trails/events include Devils Racetrack - Eva-Conover. Another includes a tour of our "secret" Price trails. Plan on hearing from us this Spring for planning and other things. :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Herzog

I agree.

There is a few of us in Price that are planning a few trails/events for everybody here on RME. One of the trails/events include Devils Racetrack - Eva-Conover. Another includes a tour of our "secret" Price trails. Plan on hearing from us this Spring for planning and other things. :)

Sweet! Thats Motivation to get the P/U running ASAP!