Wanted ISO: 7x16-18' Utility Trailer, or Enclosed Trailer

Coco

Looking for a bigger trailer. It is hard to find anything out there right now, but figured I would reach out here. Would like to stay around the utility style to keep it lighter (rear ramp, wood deck, brakes on one of the axles?), but open to see what options are out there. The enclosed would obviously be heavier, but open to that as well.

This will be for a 4 seat SXS, so nothing crazy heavy duty is needed.

Last edited:

RockChucker

I've got a 16' utility trailer I've considered selling. 7k torsion axles, surge brakes, steel deck and a tool box at the front. Best thing I've done to it is wire in reverse lights. Game changer for backing it up in the dark. I like how heavy duty it is, but want something a little bit longer for my Jeep. If you're interested, let me know and we can chat more specifics.

Coco

I've got a 16' utility trailer I've considered selling. 7k torsion axles, surge brakes, steel deck and a tool box at the front. Best thing I've done to it is wire in reverse lights. Game changer for backing it up in the dark. I like how heavy duty it is, but want something a little bit longer for my Jeep. If you're interested, let me know and we can chat more specifics.
Sounds like a nice heavy duty trailer! I think it will be a little overkill for what I am needing though. :(