Wanted ISO lumber for MTB features

Kevin B.

Big hippy
My boy's NICA team is building MTB features - jumps, boxes, ramps, etc. We used up most of our donated lumber building stuff this morning and could use some more. If you have any plywood or dimensional lumber taking up space, they'll put it to good use. If you have any fasteners left over after a project we could use that too - deck screws, nails, etc. Thanks!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I have some wood from disassembling my deck/stairs. It's old and grey, but might work for you? Mostly 2x6's I think....stop by and look. It's destined to be firewood if it can't be used.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Dude. We need photos of said MTB features.

We built a teeter totter, a couple ramps, a kicker that nobody has been brave enough to hit yet, and a bunch of boxes of various heights. We strung them all together and then I managed to accidentally huck to flat off the three foot box and somebody put poop in my pants on the way down, I thought I was gonna die.

I'll try and remember to get some pics next time we get together.

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Ok, let me know if you’re interested, I should have a bunch of 2x4’s, and large 8-9’ pallets as well as a bunch of ~5’ spool ends that would make great tables or something. Needs to be gone ASAP.