I didn't even think you were mean... :rolleyes:

Even when you are nice people take it wrong.... :rofl:

but I had to check under intros to see it if got moved, but no it is gone. :D

StrobeNGH

no user title
Was it really a newb?
How many times have we heard "I'm new to the area, where can I get work done?"
"Oh call X, they rock."
"THANKS!!! I'll totally call X because you, a complete stranger, told me to call them. Not only that, but I will completely ignore all the other advice and suggestions which would lead me away from X! Oh, and did I mention that I am brand new to the area, and am in no way affiliated with X, nor am I, in fact X."
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
StrobeNGH said:
Was it really a newb?
"Oh call X, they rock."
"THANKS!!! I'll totally call X because you, a complete stranger, told me to call them. Not only that, but I will completely ignore all the other advice and suggestions which would lead me away from X! Oh, and did I mention that I am brand new to the area, and am in no way affiliated with X, nor am I, in fact X."

stop it right now.................................no logic will be tolerated in this thread -_-

StrobeNGH

no user title
I remember when an offroad company starting with the letter C would do the same thing.
It was pathetic then . . .
Sorry about the logic. I'll be good.
How's this:
Gore won in 2000!!!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
StrobeNGH said:
I remember when an offroad company starting with the letter C would do the same thing.
It was pathetic then . . .
Sorry about the logic. I'll be good.
How's this:
Gore won in 2000!!!

when did you move back east?

C?

gore rocks :rofl:

StrobeNGH

no user title
James K said:
C?

I moved out here in August, but I just realized that I didn't change my profile.
I'm in Law School at Univ. of Pitt.

Creasey Offroad (where can I get some 12" Rancho 9000 shocks? . . . Hey, what a coincidence, we just got an order in . . .).

Oops, just mentioned a shop. Sorry.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
StrobeNGH said:
I moved out here in August, but I just realized that I didn't change my profile.
I'm in Law School at Univ. of Pitt.

Creasey Offroad (where can I get some 12" Rancho 9000 shocks? . . . Hey, what a coincidence, we just got an order in . . .).

Oops, just mentioned a shop. Sorry.

cool. good luck with law school.

forgot about those guys :D :rofl:

StrobeNGH

no user title
James K: It just dawned on me that I answered your question completely inappropriately. Here is what I feel I should have said:

James K said:
Shut up, that's none of your dang business!!!
James K said:
You don't know what C stands for? You're an idiot!
James K said:
Yes, and you suck!

Sorry for not responding to your questions in an appropriate way earlier. My bad.

Caleb

StrobeNGH said:
Was it really a newb?
"Oh call X, they rock."

yeah, I wish they would atleast have original stories each time...and most the time they have a TJ too, can't forget that:D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
StrobeNGH said:
James K: It just dawned on me that I answered your question completely inappropriately. Here is what I feel I should have said:

Shut up, that's none of your dang business!!!

You don't know what C stands for? You're an idiot!

Yes, and you suck!

Sorry for not responding to your questions in an appropriate way earlier. My bad.

you're killing me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: