it's official: I am diesel peoples now

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
yes suh!

Picked up my Cummins last night in lovely Bloomfield, CT. Hell of a rainstorm driving there, crappy cold rainy weather all night. Anyway I got there, took the truck out for the test run, ran great, super! Funky toggle-switched transmission LOL but it works just fine, and will until I shell out for a stand-alone brain for it... which probably needs signal off a VSS at least.. anyway, for now the box stays. I kind of like it.

So the motor is sitting strapped to the back of my poor sad K30. The 454 knows what I'm doing and tried to stop me: on the way out the air injection pump seized up and killed the serpentine belt... too bad it did so RIGHT next to a rest stop.. with a garage.. that had belts.. I just took it out and got another belt. Damn air pump-- nice try, but you're going to have to try harder! I'm friggin' MacGyver, yo!:greg:

This morning I went to Highhonda (Pirate name) and picked up an axle. If anyone is thinking about it I highly recommend that you deal with him, he's got good stuff at good prices and is also a dealer for a number of other 60-related items.

Coming next: pics, and then the install. UH OH:ugh:

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Tacoma said:
Coming next: pics, and then the install. UH OH:ugh:

....and then $3.20/gallon. :eek:

Congrats though! Gonna start brewing biodiesel alongside your meth lab at home?