It's the new kid!

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Hi, I'm Mike Phillips. I'm Scott Phillips' little bro, if you know him, just look for the CJ-7 with the YJ body, and the CJ front clip, oh yeah I forgot though, it's still in 3 different pieces!

I have a 1995 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. It is pretty rad, 4.0L, Ax-15 5 speed, NP231 T-case w/ short shaft kit, Tom Woods. Stock axles. Trash-Lock LSD, haven't installed the Dana 44 for the rear until I can get one for the front with the same R and P.

4" Rubicon Express Lift, 33" Tires

Custom front bumper, custom tire carrier, custom rock sliders (only 2 in Utah for the Rock Sliders, only 1 of the front bumper. Not sure on Tire Carrier.) check http://www.rocklogic4x4.com/ for pictures click products, and click custom fabrication. Mine is the brown YJ Sahara. Rock sliders shown also on green YJ.

I have tons of accessories and dress up stuff. Hardtop. Pretty good sound system, sahara interior which looks friggen rad.

63000 original miles!!!!!!!!

Excellent condition.

Lots of performance stuff. I have done everything to this Jeep. When I bought it, it had a 2.5" lift! Everything else was bones stock.

Just saying hi and introducing me and my Jeep to the forum.

tweakeyjeep@yahoo.com

P

pokeyYJ

Howdy, I'm pokeyYJ, I have a '95 YJ also but mine only has the 2.5L motor. I have put a four inch Rough Country (bad ride!!!!) lift and 31's for now. My next goal is to do a SYE on the transfer case and put some revolvers on it. My Jeep only has 67K on the odometer. Nothing like a low mileage clean YJ is there.