I've heard there were big spiders...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
No photo, but the other day I had to squeeze between a tree and bush to measure a house. As I backed out, I must have gone through a nest. I had about 50 little baby spiders all over my arms, hair, neck, and down my shirt.

It was a less-pleasant experience.

Did you have any serious burns from the torch you used to remove the spiders from your person?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
No photo, but the other day I had to squeeze between a tree and bush to measure a house. As I backed out, I must have gone through a nest. I had about 50 little baby spiders all over my arms, hair, neck, and down my shirt.

It was a less-pleasant experience.
I want video of the dance you did. I would probably pay more money than I should for that.

Coco

...And how did he die?
A spider.
Oh, was he bit?
No, he was riding his bike and it went across his visor, and he went down after screaming like a little girl trying to kill it.
*shows video*
Yeah, that is terrible, there is a special place in heaven for him.

*how the conversation would go with everyone in my family if I was in that situation

02SE

I had a spider run across the inside of my faceshield, while I was riding one time. It wasn't as big as the one in the video, but I whipped open the faceshield in the hope that the wind would blow it out. I still pulled over immediately, and proceeded to set a new record in removing my helmet, and then removed all the pads to make sure it was gone...