Jacked up Nissan...

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
That's possibly the worst thing I have ever seen, I'd rather see trucks slammed than jacked up so stupidly. Even sadder are people's attempts at explaining how the drivetrain and suspension will work in that thing.

Last edited:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
EKSJAE said:
sweet where can i get 36" lift blocks :rofl:

why would you put that kind of time into a vehicle you cant even drive out to the mailbox.

Samething you do with almost anything that comes out of a certain shop in Ogden with a lot of rediculously lifted trucks... stick them on a trailer and take them to shows. Funny thing is that at the last show I went to (Riverdale Jeep Show) I was watching one try to get on the trailer and he had to back up a few times because he couldn't get it on the trailer. There was gravel right before the trailer and he couldn't get it onto the trailer without a run at it.

They almost look like corn harvest spray tractors lifted with rediculously tall rims and tires.

"I got an Idea... lets go spend 20,000.00 on a truck I can't even drive!!"
:rolleyes:

Looks like something I did once to a matchbox nissan..... :eek:

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
shrubeck said:
Look at the positive side, its gotta make oil changes a whole lot easier. That is if that thing even lasts for 3 monts. :eek:

Also on the positive side- you wouldn't need a lift rack to change the oil or work on the "drive train".

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
shrubeck said:
Look at the positive side, its gotta make oil changes a whole lot easier. That is if that thing even lasts for 3 monts. :eek:
youd need a step ladder not a jack
hers a quote from the other forum
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bitchnmoan
It isn't 4WD at the moment, but if you take a peek at the front axle, you can see where they're going to hook up the front half.
On the suspension dealio in back, well, I'd say they're simply not done with the truck yet. Looks like they've done a lot of work, with quite a bit to go yet. Sorta of a rolling work-in-progress.

"dealio" "front half" i love it when they dont really know how a 4 wheal drive car works :rofl: