Jared memorial run November 13-14th.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
We’ll be four folks and a dorky retriever. Staying at a VRBO in LaVerkin.

my “Jeep” and my son in his 33” TJ with a rear locker. Looking fwd to this trip!!!
Can't wait. Weather is suppose to be cool but clear with highs in the 50s-60s. Any trails you want to do. Your sons TJ is probably our limit factor. I know Tim Nelson is coming but that's I know of for sure. Saturday always draws a few more rigs than Friday.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Can't wait. Weather is suppose to be cool but clear with highs in the 50s-60s. Any trails you want to do. Your sons TJ is probably our limit factor. I know Tim Nelson is coming but that's I know of for sure. Saturday always draws a few more rigs than Friday.

I’ll have a good time whatever trail. I’ll ask him if he’s got anything he’s interested in

Bart

As much as I wanted to make this, I will have to back out. Our family is trying to quarantine as much as possible before Thanksgiving. I hope 2021 is better and makes things easier to attend. I love that you have this annual memorial and good luck with everything.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
No problem Bart I understand. You will be missed. You could social distance in your jeep. 😉

I am still planning on doing trails on Friday and Saturday. I still would like to do a BBQ on Saturday if people want to. I just need to know how many to plan for.

Last edited:

pkrfctr

We'll be there, provided the governor doesn't shut everything down. I dont care what we run. I do need to prerun the official sliplock trail but I can do that anytime or even Sunday morning. Still not sure if my son can miss school Fri so we may be Sat only, I'll know later this week. happy to bring whatever to the potluck.