Jared memorial run November 13-14th.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Just so we comply with the Governor's orders, we can still have a BBQ while we social distance. Shouldn't be an issue. We do plan to bring 4 of us to the BBQ and will bring some misc sides.

Sliplock would likely work for us. I don't know how much of the trail my son's TJ will do (isn't the first part pretty tame?) but I remember bypasses on that one? He's cool with bowing out if needed on some of the harder obstacles. My memory is pretty fuzzy with Sand Hollow trails. I don't know that I've gotten down there since 2011-2012? Looking fwd to it

Last edited:

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
We can do a fun thing where we run Sliplock and John's trail combined. That could be fun. All obstacle on almost all the trails have bypasses.

pkrfctr

Just so we comply with the Governor's orders, we can still have a BBQ while we social distance. Shouldn't be an issue. We do plan to bring 4 of us to the BBQ and will bring some misc sides.

Sliplock would likely work for us. I don't know how much of the trail my son's TJ will do (isn't the first part pretty tame?) but I remember bypasses on that one? He's cool with bowing out if needed on some of the harder obstacles. My memory is pretty fuzzy with Sand Hollow trails. I don't know that I've gotten down there since 2011-2012? Looking fwd to it
Agree! The BBQ is the best part.