South-West Utah Jared Memorial run October 15-16th.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I know it is short notice but I wasn't sure it was going to happen with the XJ being down. I have a little YJ that we will be driving. I plan on wheeling Friday and Saturday. Also do a BBQ on Saturday after the trail. Probably stick to 6-7 rated trails. We will see of I can get my 8.8 with locker in my YJ before then. Let us know if you can make it.

Homefryy

Disappointed I can't make this. I will be back in NY for a friend's wedding that weekend. Would have been a good last run for my XJ before I sell it.

Hope you guys have a great weekend wheeling in memory of Jared!

kmboren

Some easy trails since I don't have an XJ anymore. I have a little YJ with 33s and no lockers. Trails will be a 5-7 rating. Almost all trails have harder side obstacles.

Bart

I wish I could make it, but will be down there the week before for TH. I'll be thinking about you all. Have a great run and keep the rubber side down.

Subarudude54

I'll be down there for Trail Hero on 7th and 8th, but I need to be back in Salt Lake Sunday through Wednesday. Is there somewhere where I could park my rig and trailer for the week till I get back down there for this? Assuming I don't break anything at TH.

kmboren

I'll be down there for Trail Hero on 7th and 8th, but I need to be back in Salt Lake Sunday through Wednesday. Is there somewhere where I could park my rig and trailer for the week till I get back down there for this? Assuming I don't break anything at TH.
You could park it at my house. I have a bunch of dirt in my back yard. Call or text me. 8ol 592 49two four.

OCNORB

Supporting Member
I'm going to shoot for this.

Have a bunch of work to do on the rig like many of us here.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Wish I could make it down. Just not going to work this year. I have to make one of these sometime! :)

Best of luck, I love that you do these.