Wanted Jeep 4.0 exhaust manifold

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I have been fixing my daughter's Jeep and decided to get rid of the exhaust leak. When I put her Jeep together from spare parts I used one of the newer bellows style manifoldS that are supposed to be more resistant to cracks. Well they aren't. I had another one in the basement but it was cracked too. This Jeep is a mix of 96 and 97 but any of the non Renix (or newer 2 piece versions) should work. My son checked in the wrecking yards and most of them were cracked too. Does anyone have a good one they want to get rid of ?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I wonder if it would line up with XJ exhaust. how much ?
Shoot me an offer. I really have no use for it. I will be out of town for the next 10 days traveling to races but could have my wife get it to you next week if you want to go down and get it.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Shoot me an offer. I really have no use for it. I will be out of town for the next 10 days traveling to races but could have my wife get it to you next week if you want to go down and get it.
Well I just did a calculation on gas cost and I'm looking at $70 to get down and back. Maybe have to wait till we pass through on a trip.