Wanted Jeep J10 parts wanted

mesha

By endurance we conquer
We are working to get the 79 Jeep J10 back on the road. My son is excited to drive the truck to school. We are hoping to find some used parts or stuff you have laying on the shelf that you don't need. We are happy to pay, but trying to keep this somewhat budget(we spent to much on fuel injection:cool:) Currently looking for these parts. Both front and rear axles are low pinion dana 44s.

Dana 44 4.10-4.56 gears front and rear. I could use thick or regular gears
Carriers for 3.92 and up
Maybe a locker or limited slip
Rear axle seal kits
Bearing kits and install kits
Rear 4" lift springs
6 on 5.5 15x8 steel wheels preferably white
33-35x15 tires

If you have any other J10 parts let me know I might be able to use them.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I don't have any of those parts, but I just wanted to quote your "I could use thick or regular gears", along with "Carriers for 3.92 and up". If you have thick gears, you'll need the 3.73 and down carriers. :)

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I don't have any of those parts, but I just wanted to quote your "I could use thick or regular gears", along with "Carriers for 3.92 and up". If you have thick gears, you'll need the 3.73 and down carriers. :)

I have the 3.73 and down carriers already. I will use those if I get the thick gears. If I get regular gears then I will use the 3.92 up carrier.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
You need to hit up Brad at Rad Jeeper in salt lake. This stuff is right up his alley.