For Sale Jeep lj

Asking Price
$10000
10k firm rme price I took it off ksl tired of the tire kickers serious only
This is from Las Vegas rust free 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 176k miles auto ac cd 3” teraflex short arm lift 1 teraflex bodylift Tera 2 low transfer case and belly up full skid plates front to back New heavy duty driveshafts and sye 35 BFg muds 456 gears and a rear Detroit lockerUpgraded steering New torque converter valve cover gasket and shocks and disconnects and some gaskets The cons and rear windows have a few holes in the plastic and a sway bar mount needs to be reweldedJust bought a 4 door wrangler lost interest $10k firm no less

Attachments

Pile of parts

Thanks, now I have to go have an awkward conversation with my wife. Make her mad at me and hear the “you don’t need another Jeep” same ol’ blah blah blah comments. Especially when that comment is so far from the truth. She just doesn’t understand.

Where are you located?

I've been having the awkward conversation with my wife about all the reasons I'm not buying this for her... She wants an LJ so badly and I just have too many other priorities right now. I never should have shown her what price you were down to. I'd love to take it off your hands...and get my wife off my back.

It sucks having to be the voice of reason to your wife, about NOT buying a Jeep. By the way, I think she watches too much football too. (She's not bad, for a wife)