Jeep Rentals in Moab

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
I've always wanted to rent a new Libby and drive, bash, winch it through upeer Hell.

Do you think the extra $8 insurance would cover it?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by WayneXJ

The rentals I've seen still have the stock 225/75/15 Goodyear's.

Ugh!! I was hoping the ones with the 33's (?) were the cheap ones! Thats going to be a expensive Trip for a 'Modified' Jeep over 2 days.....

sukaB

Banned
he pays the bills and $150 bucks a day to drive Anarchy's Black Wolf And I'll go and sight see....
Better than anything in the world he can rent for 150 a day.
hehehehe that would be fun....
Better than paying for all and taking chicks down and letting them drive the trails.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by sukaB
he pays the bills and $150 bucks a day to drive Anarchy's Black Wolf And I'll go and sight see....
Better than anything in the world he can rent for 150 a day.
hehehehe that would be fun....
Better than paying for all and taking chicks down and letting them drive the trails.

Bwahahahaha!!! Define 'the Bills.' You just might get taken up on that.

sukaB

Banned
You know gas, food, lodging, plus buggie rental....
We can work out something for the beer consumption.......hehehe
Are you going to use my plate I was offering for beer for your bender base plate. That's 8.99 at the most for natty light and that plate is bucks not some crap you buy in scrap....

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by sukaB
Are you going to use my plate I was offering for beer for your bender base plate. That's 8.99 at the most for natty light and that plate is bucks not some crap you buy in scrap....

Yeah, I need to come get it. You going to be around this weekend? Say, tomorrow? What time is best?

I doubt my friend will take you up on the Rental offer, although it's a good one! He was figuring on $100 a day, even Farabees is a little high! (I think...)

sukaB

Banned
Yah I'll be here this weekend....
Runnin around here and there trying to get this new video system on the buggie-Wait till you see this crap....It's way awesome......I think we are going to Anarchy alley this weekend if I get all done...

sukaB

Banned
Hundred bucks is high for farabees but the Blacky, come awn...
Something that will go over a hundred, jump,crawl,and overall get all sorts of bizzzz's it's way worth it....tell him to go rent a build up jeep for 125 a day from Moab and he'll be working on it all day like I usually do......

Greg

Admin
I know.... $150 is killer for Blacky, I agree!

I'll call you tomorrow afternoon about getting the stand. I think I'm free after 3pm.

tuck

spud crawler
Originally posted by Greg
How Stock are the Stockers?

What mods do the Modified ones have?

They need more info!! :rolleyes:

stockers are stock, you choose manual or auto tranny and I think they all have 4.0's

the Farabees modifieds have body lifts with BFG 33x10.5 All Terrains

If you go down the road to Moab Off Road you can rent CJ 7's with carb'd 258's, 4 speeds, 4" springs and 33's with front and rear lockers. I've driven a couple, one had ARB's front and rear, the other had a lockright in the front and detroit rear.

I think Moab Off Road rents theirs for $150 for a day.

The cool thing about rental jeeps is that you can never seem to find redline, you don't care how much rubber the tires lose, how hard the suspension compress, how hard the frame and bumper hit rocks etc. You can have a lot of fun with a rental. :D