Jeep Jeep Wrangler based truck (JT Gladiator)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Just played with the options and it feels like I hit at least 50K if not 60K. Sad thing is that the used market will be insanely high as well.

I think that will be an accurate number, a well-optioned JLU Rubicon is in the $55-58k range already.

If you could order a loaded JL Gladiator Rubicon with the EcoDiesel, I bet you're mid $60's.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
The eco diesel wasn’t even a option yet so add another 3-5k. But that being said it’s going the be a bad ass over landing/ limited crawling rig.

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
I think that will be an accurate number, a well-optioned JLU Rubicon is in the $55-58k range already.

If you could order a loaded JL Gladiator Rubicon with the EcoDiesel, I bet you're mid $60's.

Sadly that's almost Raptor money and I think jeep will miss its mark bringing them in that high. If the Rubicon isn't somewhat price comparable to a Tacoma TRD pro they won't get the sales they need and it will be short lived.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I'll likely never own one of those. Partly because I don't care for the 4 doors, not a fan of the wrangler front end (should have done a retro J-truck grill) but mostly because they're likely stupid expensive. Despite all that, they are pretty cool and I can't wait to see one up close.

DAA

What if it's $70K. Or... 80? Man, I hope not.

Easy to see a well optioned Rubicon even w/out the diesel stickering out mid 60's. I won't be shocked to see it possible to build one out with the diesel at over $70K MSRP.

Of course, I hope I'm completely wrong.

But if I'm not, I'm not sure who the market is. There must be one. I just don't know where.

- DAA