For Sale - Firm Price Jeep Wrangler - Custom Made - For sale - FOB Islamabad Pakistan - Demand $12,000

samvaid

2012 - 39.jpgDSC_0304.JPG359226-IJC-Funday-out-with-Members--amp--Newbies-on-22-Jan-2012-PICT3359.jpg

I am putting up my Jeep for Sale, here are some pictures to for your pleasure.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1099...952939006596748148/albums/5746381482607899553

Here are the specs:
Chassis: Jeep CJ7 1979
Engine: Toyota 3000cc TurboDiesel 1KZ-TE
Gearbox: Toyota Hilux 4 speed Automatic
Body: Wrangler TJ shape, fully handmade, extended by ~12 inches, soft-top
Axles: Dana 30 front, AMC 20 rear

Tires/Rims Yokohama Geolandar A/T - 31x10.5x15 / 5 nut - 15x8 - Japanese made rims
Steering: Toyota power steering assembly and box - 3 turns to lock
Cooling: Toyota radiator, Engine Oil Cooler, Transmission oil cooler, power steering cooler
Brakes: Jeep CJ7 Front discs & rear drums. Toyota brake booster and master cylinder

Accessories: Turbo boost pressure gauge, engine oil temperature gauge, transmission oil temperature gauge, altimeter, voltmeter,
engine oil pressure gauge.
2 inch aluminum wheel-spacers
Kenwood stereo with power amplifier and boom box.

Exterior: Heavy duty bumpers (front and rear)
Extended metal fender flares

Interior: Toyota 70 series Prado dashboard
Power windows
Custom 5 point adjustable front seats, rear bucket seats Matched with Vehicle

Regards.
Sam Vaid
+92 345 850-3443
samvaid@gmail.com

samvaid

I have seen other people sending vehicles made here and exported to USA and UK, If someone is interested I can get a quote for freight to the advised state and city.

I myself is an Off roader here locally and am a member of Islamabad Jeep Club, also lived in Houston, TX for a couple of years. So if a serious buyer is there, we can make arrangements to be shipped there.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well.. the Islamabad Jeep club is legit... say hi to Eshan for us. :D

Good luck with your sale, that is a very interesting Jeep but I think it's going to be very difficult for anyone here to get it imported, unfortunately.

samvaid

Thanks a bunch, I have asked for a few quotes from people here in Pakistan and abroad for Shipping a Vehicle to USA (Utah).

I shall surely convey :).

Well.. the Islamabad Jeep club is legit... say hi to Eshan for us. :D

Good luck with your sale, that is a very interesting Jeep but I think it's going to be very difficult for anyone here to get it imported, unfortunately.