Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Hemi headed to production!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Think there is any chance it ends up in a gladiator?

I heard it's in the works, from the same source that said it was happening in the Wrangler and everyone doubted the news. X-D Maybe next year for the Gladiator?

The 392 6.4l Hemi is a monster, I'd love to see a more affordable 5.7 Hemi offered in both the Wrangler and Gladiator with a standard part time t-case... and at a lower price point.

The only thing that could change with all this is the new owners of Jeep/Dodge, Stellantis.

Bart

The 392 6.4l Hemi is a monster, I'd love to see a more affordable 5.7 Hemi offered in both the Wrangler and Gladiator with a standard part time t-case... and at a lower price point.
I agree 100%. I'll bet there's a bigger market out there that would want a lower priced Hemi option.

RockChucker

Need some 392 parts?

View attachment 137622
Ha! That's a clever way to get someone to look at your ad. Really they aren't selling anything out of the ordinary than other takeoff Jeep parts.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Sounds like it's official, the Gladiator will NOT be getting the 392 like the Wrangler did. 😭

This isn't a huge surprise, when Ford announced they weren't building a new Bronco truck, Jeep didn't feel the need to show them up in that segment.

1650509702308.png