Make, Model & Year of Vehicle-
2005 Chevy Colorado

Engine-
3.5L inline 5 cylinder

Transmission-
Automatic

Wheels and Tires-
245/75R16

I have been looking for new work vehicle for some time, and decided to try to cut out my work car, and work truck by using a half sized truck. I did a lot of searching and waiting until the right deal came along.
I found this 2005 Colorado that was at a stealership from a trade in. Story says it's a one owner, old couple. They traveled the country, resulting in high freeway miles.
The truck is in great shape. The back seat looks as though it has never been used. The driver seat shows some wear, especially on the arm rest, but in overall I give it a 7 or 10 for condition.
First order of business was to get some better wheels and tires.
I found a good deal on some Mud terrain tires. They are more aggressive than I would have preferred, but the price was right.
The wheels and tires gave the truck a much better look.

IMG_4153[1].JPG

IMG_4123[1].PNGIMG_4153[1].JPG

I was able to take a small dirt road while working yesterday, and was overly impressed with how quiet the ride was. No rattles, clunks, or popping. It was smooth and enjoyable.

The new tires rub on the passenger side while turning right, so I will need to remove the front mud flap.. or give the truck a little lift..

more to come..

Last edited by a moderator: