Jeeper's 2006 6.0 F350

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
SOLD. GONE. NO MORE. OUT OF MY LIFE.

When all is said and done, I made a few bucks on the whole thing, but if you account for the days of missed work due to transporting, repairing, and phone conversations about the truck, I probably came out as a wash..

I had been driving the truck for a few days, and really did enjoy it. I kept having the internal debate on what to do with it.. but ended up deciding to sell.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I would not take a lawn mower to Wasatch. Read my 6.0 thread here. I think Ty is a competent mechanic but they are not good at conducting business. He is pulled to many directions and doesn't have time to focus so he half does everything. They returned my truck after 6 months with bad batteries(dropped it off with brand new interstates) , a bad glow plug module, different front and rear covers and accessories without the billet water pump I dropped it off with. The work they performed was very unprofessional. I've never had a shop put someone else's used parts on my vehicle, that is common practice at Wasatch Diesel Performance from my experience.

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Also as someone with quite a bit of experience with 6.0's. I would never run extended oil change intervals which is what most people try to do with bypass filters. The 6.0 shears the oil too quickly. Anything over 5k miles is not worth the risk in my opinion. Do some oil analysis on your truck and see what they say before Goin to extended intervals.