Jinx ole boy

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Thank you Fellas!!

You gotta love a birthday where you get another set of tools, one for the scrambler and the new one for the shop, and a cordless sawzall. :D

DToy

Jinx said:
Thank you Fellas!!

You gotta love a birthday where you get another set of tools, one for the scrambler and the new one for the shop, and a cordless sawzall. :D

Happy late B-day Jinx. Man, you get tools, and I got a busted injection pump on my cummins for my b-day! But my wife ordered me a new license plate for the dodge for my b-day present too, so maybe by the time I get the pump fixed the new plate will be here too. Thanks for lettin' me borrow your truck though...helped me out a ton.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
DToy said:
Happy late B-day Jinx. Man, you get tools, and I got a busted injection pump on my cummins for my b-day! But my wife ordered me a new license plate for the dodge for my b-day present too, so maybe by the time I get the pump fixed the new plate will be here too. Thanks for lettin' me borrow your truck though...helped me out a ton.

Thanks buddy,
No problem on the truck we just need to get yours back together, we have the Rubicon coming up. :D