JK R&P

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Looking to change the gears on the wifes JK, seems like prices are all over the place. In the past I have always used Yukon and when I search for the complete kit front and rear with rebuild kits the pricing is anywhere from $690-$1,100 for the same kit..... Very confusing...

For those that have done gear swaps, what gear brand are you running and where did you buy your kits from?

JK Non-Rubicon
D44/D30

Thanks,

Agility Customs

Vendor
We do gear swaps with yukon gears, master Install kits and labor for $1350 if you have the 3.21 gears currently its an extra 90 bucks for the carrier.

If you just want to buy the parts I will sell you the gears and master install kits for $700 Thats everything you will need with new timken bearings

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
^^^ That's a good price!

When I regeared my JKU I bought Yukons with the master install kit from Northridge for $1100 and paid a local 4x4 shop $1000 to install.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Thanks for the reply, I have a set in the amazon account for just under $700, just thought it was weird to see the same part number priced so wide.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I do support as much as I can, but Amazon was $60.00 cheaper so they got my business.

I get that everyone wants to save a buck, But this attitude right here is killing small businesses all across the country. I would be willing to bet if you called any brick and mortar store and said you found them for that price they would have matched it and still shipped it right to your door and you got to support a local small business and your money stayed in your local economy.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Don't be bashing on me for making a decision on who I choose to shop with. I don't set the prices and Amazon has been very good to me.