Job Opening

74cruzah

Rocky Road Outfitters is looking for a couple of people to take care of tech calls and customer service. Starting pay is $9.00 an hour, but could be more depending on your experience. Benefits start after 90 days, you can also purchase parts for your own rig at cost after 90 days. We have received a couple of great employees from RME so I thought that I would give it another shot. We are located in Heber City, so you would need a reliable vehicle for the potential commute. Hours are 9-5:30, Mon-Fri. Any questions please let me know.

Matt

74cruzah

Ken said:
Heber city is too far bro. I live in herriman. I would like the job though it sounds cool.

Not sure exactly where herriman is, but it can't be that much better of a place than good ol' Heber :ugh: We actually have guys that commute from Layton, Sandy, and Provo daily.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
I'm interested, how in depth technicaly are you looking for knowledge wise?
This is the exact kind of job i've been looking for.

Last edited:

74cruzah

5DollerShake said:
I'm interested, how in depth technicaly are you looking for knowledge wise?
This is the exact kind of job i've been looking for.

The more 4x4 knowledge you have the better, but there is definitely a learning curve. If you are on this board there is a good chance that you are probably more qualified than many people who have applied. Email me your resume and some work related references and we can arrange for an interview.

jp008

It's a killer job. Everyone there is great (even 74 cruzah :hickey: ) The guys are more than willing to work with you and teach you what you need to know.

I say DO IT. You will not regret it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
jp008 said:
It's a killer job. Everyone there is great (even 74 cruzah :hickey: ) The guys are more than willing to work with you and teach you what you need to know.

You working for RRO Jim? :cool:

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
jp008 said:

i'd love to, just read everything on their website and it loks like a great place to work.