Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

jeepvette1

the company i work for is looking to hire experienced hvac techs for install and service/change outs we do commercial and residential a bit more on the residential style right now our shop is located in spanish fork and most of our work for the next year is in utah county. if your interested call jason at 801 794 2413

also you can message me on here ill check almost daily

mierdota

I work for Old Dominion and we are hiring drivers right now, accepting apps till August 1st. It's for line haul but all of our runs are day trips so your home everyday, sometimes you have to spend the night in a hotel if they have a longer run they need you to do but that's not very common and can be avoided for the most part if that's a problem. I've been here almost 3 years and I love it, good pay, benefits, 401k yada Yada yada. Must have class A with Hazmat, tankers and doubles\triples endorsements and at least 1 year experience preferred. Text or call me and I'll let you know what to do. Sean @ 801-657-1938

poorboyzdreamz

poorboyzdreamz
Automotive Technicians

Good Morning. I am looking for 2 experienced automotive technicians and 2 tire/lube tech also. Pay based on experience. Positions open and need to be filled asap.
Please contact me via PM, email: chad@hillsidetire.com , 801-944-0051 or in person @ 2255 e Ft Union Blvd.

shortstraw8

My work is hiring: http://www.bluehost.com/careers
Pretty fun place to work with a bunch of cool incentives, you get $20 a month for the little lunch rooms they have, and there is an internal recognition that you can get a bunch of money to trade in for gift cards, xbox ones, PS4, home depot cards, I just traded in $40 for steam gift cards. Also you get a free shared server and domain name, and a pretty good discount on VPS and Dedicated servers.

As tech support it helps to know Basic DNS and Linux Server, and doesn't hurt to know how to manually install Wordpress along with basic fixs for it.
From what I understand for tech support the test is now way easier then when I had to take it, but will define where you start (where before taking it you had to pass just to get a job, now that have made less technical positions). The very basic is email support, helping people set up email clients and troubleshooting webmail, then WA goes into more of the technical side.
Any other position I have no idea what they require.
You can put me down as a reference Chad Levanger.

They are located in Orem for all things not Linux Server Admin, Provo if you consider yourself at the level of Linux Server Admin.
Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Caleb

If there are any Linux guys looking, we're hiring. This person would report directly to me:

Job Description

I still have this position open. I actually have 4 positions open right now (all net new positions) on two different teams. Luckily you would no longer be reporting directly to me, but one of the teams I'm over. :D Two are on our DevOps team and two are on our Production Engineering team, all have similar requirements.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Stealthgearusa will be hiring in the next couple weeks some manufacturing laborers. We are growing fast and promote from within. It is a great place to work and we do offer employee health, etc benefits. Let me know if you are interested. Located in American fork.

airmanwilliams

Stealthgearusa will be hiring in the next couple weeks some manufacturing laborers. We are growing fast and promote from within. It is a great place to work and we do offer employee health, etc benefits. Let me know if you are interested. Located in American fork.

Do you have any morning and early afternoon openings? I work at the hospital there in central processing from 3-1130pm and was working in the kitchen secondary from 630am-230pm but they got tired of paying all the overtime and cut my shifts to 0 next month. I would love to find a job that allows me to work mornings and be off in time to get to the hospital around 230-245 for my central processing job.

Samersen

My work is hiring: http://www.bluehost.com/careers
Pretty fun place to work with a bunch of cool incentives, you get $20 a month for the little lunch rooms they have, and there is an internal recognition that you can get a bunch of money to trade in for gift cards, xbox ones, PS4, home depot cards, I just traded in $40 for steam gift cards. Also you get a free shared server and domain name, and a pretty good discount on VPS and Dedicated servers.

As tech support it helps to know Basic DNS and Linux Server, and doesn't hurt to know how to manually install Wordpress along with basic fixs for it.
From what I understand for tech support the test is now way easier then when I had to take it, but will define where you start (where before taking it you had to pass just to get a job, now that have made less technical positions). The very basic is email support, helping people set up email clients and troubleshooting webmail, then WA goes into more of the technical side.
Any other position I have no idea what they require.
You can put me down as a reference Chad Levanger.

They are located in Orem for all things not Linux Server Admin, Provo if you consider yourself at the level of Linux Server Admin.
Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

I have a buddy that works for blue host and really likes it! He is in the Orem section. Anyway he says it's a great place. Just $.02 for anyone interested.

McFate

After a few drafts of posts that sound like bad marketing, I give up. We're currently looking for all sorts of folks at Control4. We do home automation, and make your house smarter. Honestly, if you can think of something, we've likely got a way to make your house do that something. From controlling your home theater, lighting, security, HVAC control, etc. Pretty cool stuff.

Just going to link to the jobs page though, as we need all sorts of stuff: sales, development, tech support, admin stuff, etc. Often have warehouse & logistics type stuff open too. We're in Draper, just off of I-15 & around 11800 S.

http://www.control4.com/company/careers

If you're interested, or just want more info on the company, just PM me. Or just use the link above, and apply from there.

Caleb

After a few drafts of posts that sound like bad marketing, I give up. We're currently looking for all sorts of folks at Control4. We do home automation, and make your house smarter. Honestly, if you can think of something, we've likely got a way to make your house do that something. From controlling your home theater, lighting, security, HVAC control, etc. Pretty cool stuff.

Just going to link to the jobs page though, as we need all sorts of stuff: sales, development, tech support, admin stuff, etc. Often have warehouse & logistics type stuff open too. We're in Draper, just off of I-15 & around 11800 S.

http://www.control4.com/company/careers

If you're interested, or just want more info on the company, just PM me. Or just use the link above, and apply from there.

:cool: I believe my wife just applied for a program manager (or maybe project manager) position there.

McFate

:cool: I believe my wife just applied for a program manager (or maybe project manager) position there.
Nice - it's a nice place. Easily the best company I've worked for. (It's even more fun when you get to start taking some of our products home with you. I can turn off every light in my house, or start a movie with the press of a button on my phone. It's pretty awesome.)

sixstringsteve

I'm on the lookout for a job I can do from a distance. My biggest skillset is video filming and editing, elearning creation, training evaluation, conducting brainstorming sessions, etc, but I'm not super picky.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Nice - it's a nice place. Easily the best company I've worked for. (It's even more fun when you get to start taking some of our products home with you. I can turn off every light in my house, or start a movie with the press of a button on my phone. It's pretty awesome.)

I'm interested in the sales manager position. I just completed a yacht in Ft Lauderdale with Control4 components.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.

Caleb

When we had a nanny for our son, we used care.com with good success. It costs a few bucks but allows you to easily do background checks, etc.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
We're going to be looking for the same setup with our boy around mid November. Alternating 1 day one week and 2 days the next. The two leads I have are by me though so I doubt you'd want to truck your kids this far. Hopefully you guys can find something good soon. I'm also apprehensive about daycare or even leaving my kid with anyone after what I've been exposed to at work. I just get anxious about the prospect of leaving him in someone elses hands. My easy solution is to send my wife to work and stay home myself but thats also not an option. Too bad though, that would be awesome.