Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

airmanwilliams

There is another job opening working on my team at the American Fork Hospital sterilizing surgical equipment. https://jobs.intermountainhealthcar...iew-239247&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any Job code is 173012

Central Processing Tech I

Job ID: 173012
Job ID: 173012 Greater Provo area
Details:
About Us
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together.

Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Job Description
The Central Processing Technician is an exciting and crucial position which works in collaboration with the Operating Room medical team. A technician has the responsibility to accurately decontaminate, inspect, assemble and sterilize instruments and surgical trays which are distributed to a surgical suite, emergency room or intensive care unit in a timely and accurate manner. The Central Processing technician also manages inventory control and orders supplies.
This vital role ensures that our patients are not exposed to infectious diseases by keeping the environment safe. A Central Processing Technician is a part of Intermountain Healthcares overall healing commitments.
Entry Rate: $11.35
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Monday-Friday position working from 1200-2030
Department: American Fork Hospital Central Processing

Minimum Requirements

• Basic computer knowledge
  • Must be comfortable working with safe disposal of blood and body fluid
  • Required to receive the Heptavax vaccination series upon hiring
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills
  • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and the ability to receive and give constructive feedback
  • Excellent written communication skills (in English), being concise by phone, intercom and in person
  • Self-motivated, able to work independently with little or no supervision
  • Able to learn concepts and apply them to his/her work; excellent memorization skills
Physical Requirements

• Able to work standing
  • Must be able to bend, twist, push, pull
  • Able to lift up to 50 pounds without special equipment or assistance of others
Preferred Qualifications

• A Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) or willing to take and pass an accepted Central Processing Technician Training Course within 6 months
  • One or more years of hospital experience
  • One year of experience as a Central Processing Tech highly preferred
Please Note
All positions subject to close without notice
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.

Additional Details:
Working Hours40
Primary Work LocationAmerican Fork Hosp
Job TypeFull Time
LocationUS-UT-American Fork

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

Anyone know of a part time morning position in Utah county? I sterilize surgical equipment at the AF hospital from 3-1130pm and was picking up about 30 hours of shifts in the kitchen there also from 630-230 most days for the last couple months but they have not had any shifts for me this month due to hiring more people so I need to pick up a job in the mornings to help catch up on our IVF bills and start buying diapers for these twins we are going to have.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
We have some jobs open now. careers.genesys.com We do need a receptionist/office manager/HR assistant ASAP if you know someone looking for that type of work. Office is in the Cottonwood Heights area. They will have to work with me a little but I'm not that bad.

We have other open positions as well. Please use me as a referral :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
We have some jobs open now. careers.genesys.com We do need a receptionist/office manager/HR assistant ASAP if you know someone looking for that type of work. Office is in the Cottonwood Heights area. They will have to work with me a little but I'm not that bad.

Full time or part? I have a sister that may be interested.

alwaysxj

one hot moma!!!!

Software huh? I am in software sales in Logan for iWorQ Systems. too bad you don't have any sales jobs right now. It looked like more managment sales jobs.

Troop92

Hey all. Yesterday my contract was cancelled, and I've no time to shoot the breeze and wait for something to come along. Our second kid is on the way, trying to be as proactive as possible.

Degree in Russian, Business minor. I hold an active Top Secret clearance and for the past 6 years I've worked with the DoJ on an administrative team overseeing 40+ individuals covering multiple simultaneous short/long term projects. I've interacted with Program Mangers and Unit Chiefs at both the local and national level, running special projects and requests unassisted. Would frequently be responsible for the workflow to/from the National office for local teams and occasionally the local office as a whole.

If any if you know of something, I'd greatly appreciated the heads up.

dutchman

KI7KSV
The company I was working for just very recently closed its doors. So, I'm looking for new opportunities.

I've spent the last 4.5 years doing mechanical/structural design building oil field equipment. I've got lots of experience using Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, and AutoCAD. Also have done some project management mixed in with the CAD/engineering work. If anyone has any leads I'd appreciate an opportunity to apply or send a resume.

Thanks!

airmanwilliams

With Hickey's boy leaving recently and me leaving to take care of a wife on bed rest Summit Machine is in need of another worker.

Attachments

• 12341520_10208130370121843_5841988905357607000_n.jpg
    12341520_10208130370121843_5841988905357607000_n.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 44

smartass_kid

The company I was working for just very recently closed its doors. So, I'm looking for new opportunities.

I've spent the last 4.5 years doing mechanical/structural design building oil field equipment. I've got lots of experience using Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, and AutoCAD. Also have done some project management mixed in with the CAD/engineering work. If anyone has any leads I'd appreciate an opportunity to apply or send a resume.

Thanks!

i sent you a PM and also check out indeed.com if you haven't already, great site

ricsrx

United States Postal Service, Vehicle Repair Facility

Level 7 PSE Garage man

South Jordan Utah

this position should post any day now, it is a temp job with some benefits, health insurance after the first year, $14 per hour.

get details and apply @ http://about.usps.com/careers/welcome.htm........ go to the search link and look under Utah

like i said this is not a permanent career position, it is 40 hours a week, while employed you will have the opportunity to take the maintenance tests, and if you pass those and if all the stars align with the moon it could be converted to a permanent level 9 mechanic position as vacancies become available, i think the starting wage for that is around $44k a year, it has happend to 1 of the last 6 employees over the last 3 years, so it is a possibility.

if you have any questions i would be happy to try and answer them.

thanks
Rick

ricsrx

United States Postal Service, Vehicle Repair Facility

Level 7 PSE Garage man

South Jordan Utah

this position should post any day now, it is a temp job with some benefits, health insurance after the first year, $14 per hour.

get details and apply @ http://about.usps.com/careers/welcome.htm........ go to the search link and look under Utah

like i said this is not a permanent career position, it is 40 hours a week, while employed you will have the opportunity to take the maintenance tests, and if you pass those and if all the stars align with the moon it could be converted to a permanent level 9 mechanic position as vacancies become available, i think the starting wage for that is around $44k a year, it has happend to 1 of the last 6 employees over the last 3 years, so it is a possibility.

if you have any questions i would be happy to try and answer them.

thanks
Rick

sorry i didn't get this posted sooner, it closes today

United States Postal Service
External Publication for Job Posting 94869578
If this job requires qualification on an examination, the number of applicants who will be invited to take or retake the
examination may be limited.
Branch
Salt Lake City District
Job Posting Period
12/23/2015 - 12/28/2015
This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being
invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
Job Title
PSE GARAGEMAN
Facility Location
SALT LAKE CITY VMF
10108 S REDWOOD RD
SOUTH JORDAN, UT 84095-9351
CONTACT INFORMATION: RICHARD.L.GARDNER@USPS.GOV
Position Information
Title: PSE GARAGEMAN
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Occupation Code: 2395-0009
Non-Scheduled Days: Varies
Hours: Varies
Postal Support Employees (PSE) hold temporary appointments for periods not-to-exceed 360 days. Subsequent
appointments after a 5 day break in service may be offered but are not guaranteed and should not be expected because the
use of PSEs is discretionary and subject to business needs.
PSEs can be scheduled any hours and the position is intended to be very flexible, including weekends and holidays as
needed. PSEs must be available to work when needed.
DRIVING REQUIRED: Applicants must have a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record, and at least two years of
unsupervised experience driving passenger cars or larger. The driving must have taken place in the U.S. or its possessions
or territories or in U.S. military installations worldwide.
SALARY RANGE: $14.69 per hour paid bi-weekly
FINANCE NUMBER: 497787
BENEFIT INFORMATION: This is a non-career position, which may lead to a career position depending on organizational
needs. Limited benefits include paid time off at the rate of 1 hour for every 20 paid hours, and pay raises. After one year of
service, PSEs may be eligible for health insurance under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program with a Postal

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
Hey all, i'm looking for a parts runner at my work here at Jack-It, in West Valley City. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM for more details.

The job will require you to be able to lift heavy packages, around 100 lbs (hand trucks available throughout the warehouse).

This is a full time position, Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM.

Most of the day will be spent behind the wheel of our parts truck so a clean driving record is a must.

more info can be found here on ksl: https://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/642423

-Thanx guys

Last edited:

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
not sure if my PM's are getting through to those of you that have contacted me so i've included a link to the KSL add, just add a cover page telling me you are responding from RME and shoot over your resume's..

thanx guys-

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Cruiser Outfitters is hiring

PT/FT (20-40 hours per week). Days & times are flexible so long as we have a fairly consistent schedule. We are open 9-5:30PM, afternoon shifts are preferred. Varying tasks such as shipping, phone sales, receiving parts orders, inventory control, installs (primarily bumpers, suspensions, accessories), stocking inventory, shop clean up, trade shows, etc. This is the ideal job for college student looking for some part-time work with flexible hours.

We need someone who is honest, reliable and has good communication skills, mechanic skills are a bonus but you'll learn fast. Toyota 4x4 owners are preferred as 95% of our business is related to Toyota parts & accessories sales but we can be flexible there. Hours would be Monday-Friday, anytime between 10am and 6pm, ideally Monday-Friday, ~1pm - 6pm as those are the busy phone and shipping hours. I have 3 other employees currently helping with shipping/installs so we can be flexible with the days so long as we have adequate coverage Mon-Fri. Must have good driving record and clean background. Cruiser Outfitters is a drug-free environment. Location is Sandy (~90th South & 13th East). Pay based on availability, experience and dependability. Please email me a resume or introduction if this is something you might be interested in. kurt-at-cruiseroutfitters.com

airmanwilliams

PT/FT (20-40 hours per week). Days & times are flexible so long as we have a fairly consistent schedule. We are open 9-5:30PM, afternoon shifts are preferred. Varying tasks such as shipping, phone sales, receiving parts orders, inventory control, installs (primarily bumpers, suspensions, accessories), stocking inventory, shop clean up, trade shows, etc. This is the ideal job for college student looking for some part-time work with flexible hours.

We need someone who is honest, reliable and has good communication skills, mechanic skills are a bonus but you'll learn fast. Toyota 4x4 owners are preferred as 95% of our business is related to Toyota parts & accessories sales but we can be flexible there. Hours would be Monday-Friday, anytime between 10am and 6pm, ideally Monday-Friday, ~1pm - 6pm as those are the busy phone and shipping hours. I have 3 other employees currently helping with shipping/installs so we can be flexible with the days so long as we have adequate coverage Mon-Fri. Must have good driving record and clean background. Cruiser Outfitters is a drug-free environment. Location is Sandy (~90th South & 13th East). Pay based on availability, experience and dependability. Please email me a resume or introduction if this is something you might be interested in. kurt-at-cruiseroutfitters.com

Sounds like a sweet gig. Sure wish I lived closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
I would be there tomorrow if you weren't so far away. I live in north ogden.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
We have three open positions at my work,they are:

1. Accountant
2. Accounting Technician
3. Buyer

quartzdyne is a awesome place to work with lots of perks.. its the best job i have ever been at..
please PM me for more info.

ricsrx

United States Postal Service
External Publication for Job Posting 10001602
If this job requires qualification on an examination, the number of applicants who will be invited to take or retake the
examination may be limited.
Branch
Salt Lake City District
Job Posting Period
01/29/2016 - 02/12/2016
This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being
invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
Job Title
PSE GARAGEMAN
Facility Location
SALT LAKE CITY VMF
10108 S REDWOOD RD
SOUTH JORDAN, UT 84095-9351
CONTACT INFORMATION: RICHARD.L.GARDNER@USPS.GOV
Position Information
Title: PSE GARAGEMAN
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Occupation Code: 2395-0009
Non-Scheduled Days: Varies
Hours: Varies
Postal Support Employees (PSE) hold temporary appointments for periods not-to-exceed 360 days. Subsequent
appointments after a 5 day break in service may be offered but are not guaranteed and should not be expected because the
use of PSEs is discretionary and subject to business needs.
PSEs can be scheduled any hours and the position is intended to be very flexible, including weekends and holidays as
needed. PSEs must be available to work when needed.
DRIVING REQUIRED: Applicants must have a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record, and at least two years of
unsupervised experience driving passenger cars or larger. The driving must have taken place in the U.S. or its possessions
or territories or in U.S. military installations worldwide.
SALARY RANGE: $14.69 per hour paid bi-weekly
FINANCE NUMBER: 497787
BENEFIT INFORMATION: This is a non-career position, which may lead to a career position depending on organizational
needs. Limited benefits include paid time off at the rate of 1 hour for every 20 paid hours, and pay raises. After one year of
service, PSEs may be eligible for health insurance under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program with a Postal
Service premium contribution for APWU CDHP, dental and vision insurance through the Federal Employees Dental and
Vision Insurance Program, and long term care insurance through the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Persons Eligible to Apply
All U.S. Citizens, permanent resident aliens, citizens of American Samoa or any other territory owing allegiance to the United
States. Applicants must be available for screening activities, including an interview. Applicants entitled to veterans’
preference and/or covered by the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act may apply for any posted position.
Applicants must apply online at www.usps.com/employment to be considered for this employment opportunity. You must
have a valid email address to apply as communication regarding employment opportunities, examinations, interviews and
background checks will be conveyed by email. Please add the following email domain addresses to your contact list to allow
all correspondences to be received.
@usps.gov @psionline.com @geninfo.com
EXAM REQUIRED: If you are invited to take this test, instructions regarding the exam process will be sent to you via email.
Please ensure you can receive email messages from our test vendor and follow instructions carefully so you can be
considered for this employment opportunity.
NOTICE SCREENINGS REQUESTED: You may receive multiple requests for background checks in regards to this
employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and nonresponses
may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
Current non-career Postal Service employees who wish to apply for this vacancy must go to usps.com/employment and use
your existing eCareer Profile to apply. Do not log into LiteBlue; if you logged into LiteBlue, log out and close your browser
before going to usps.com/employment.
Functional Purpose
Assists with, and performs, a variety of routine preventive, corrective, and preventive services in the maintenance of USPS
motor vehicles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Lubricates trucks in accordance with lubrication charts and type of truck.
2. Changes crankcase oil and filter cleaners and cleans case in conformance with instructions and vehicle mileage.
3. Changes tires and makes necessary repairs.
4. Washes and steam-cleans trucks.
5. Assists automotive mechanics.
6. Fuels and oils trucks.
7. Cleans garage, garage office, swing room, and washroom, as assigned.
8. Follows established safe work methods, procedures and safety precautions while performing all duties. Complies with all
postal, local, state and federal environmental regulations and policies.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISION
Supervisor of unit to which assigned.
The United States Postal Service has the following excellent and challenging employment opportunity for highly motivated
and innovative individuals. Successful candidates must demonstrate through a combination of education, training, and
experience the following requirements:
Requirements
1. Additional Provisions:
For positions requiring driving, applicants must have a valid state driver's license, and demonstrate and maintain a safe
driving record. Employees may be required to drive motor vehicles in all kinds of traffic and road conditions. Applicant will be
required to obtain a CDL license in their first 90 days
2. Physical Requirements:
Applicants must be physically able to perform efficiently the duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service's requirement
to be drug free. Applicants must also be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m., Central Time, of the posting's closing date. Applicants claiming veterans'
preference must attach a copy of member copy 4 (only) of Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form
214) or other proof of eligibility if claiming 10-point veterans' preference. The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an
equal opportunity employer. The USPS provides reasonable accommodation for any part of the application, interview, and/or
selection process, please make your request to the examiner, selecting official or local manager of Human Resources. This
request can also be made by someone on your behalf. Explain the nature of your limitations and the accommodation
needed. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
SPECIAL NOTE: Current career Postal Service employees are ineligible to apply to this posting.