Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Houndoc

Has this position been filled?
Still available. We filled one receptionist position but considering another. Technician spot also still open.

Best to contact our office manager, Yvonne. 801 486-0123

UT410

On jack stands.
Supporting Member
Any part time jobs in Provo/Orem/areaish? I currently work Monday through Thursday, possibly looking into trying to find something on Friday's for a little extra cash. Thinking labor type work, driving, mowing, landscaping, mechanical (HVAC) etc.
I know it's not a long-term gig, but I could use another set of hands finishing my Samurai. Really, most of it is bolting it all together and such. I'm in Holladay, though. If interested, PM me.

ttora4runner

The company I work for HHI Corporation out of N. Ogden is looking for the following positions in our shop:

• Welders - 2 personnel that has aluminum welding experience. Preferably at least 1 year of experience. Obviously more would be ideal.
  • Welder – 1 personnel that has steel experience.
  • Fitter – 2 personnel that have experience fitting parts in a shop environment. 1 + years’ experience is perferred.
  • Painter
  • Shop Helper – This is our skilled labor that can float to different things. Really an entry level position.
HHI Corporation
736 West Harrisville Road
Ogden, Utah 84404
Phone: 385-333-4400

Houndoc

Might be a long shot on here, but my clinic is looking for 1-2 new veterinarians to join us. PM me for more info.

Greg

Are you not entertained?!
Admin
The place I'm at is also looking for 2 Java Application Engineers. Junior and Senior levels. PM me if you are or know anybody interested.
I've been at this place for over 8 years and it's a great company.
I can make a mean cup of coffee, does that make me a Senior or Junior?

nnnnnate

The place I'm at is also looking for 2 Java Application Engineers. Junior and Senior levels. PM me if you are or know anybody interested.
I've been at this place for over 8 years and it's a great company.
What kind of experience are they wanting in the Junior position? Is it remote work or where is the office?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
What kind of experience are they wanting in the Junior position? Is it remote work or where is the office?
Office is Downtown SLC. You get some remote options after a few months, I think. I currently only go into the office 3 days a week which is nice.
As for experience: I know they are wanting some AWS experience but really you just have to be willing to want to jump into it as we are migrating that way at the moment. I don't want to speak too much for the position (I posted this before actually looking up the listing, I just know they want to get people asap)

nnnnnate

I'll pass it along to my brother who I know is looking. I'm not sure what he programs in but has a recent masters in CS. I think he might be more interested in sysadmin type positions but I'm not sure exactly where hes at right now. Thanks.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

Coco

Supporting Vendor!
Supporting Vendor
Tire Factory Point S in American Fork is looking for a tire and lube tech, as well as a mechanic. Please look at the job listing below, and fill out an application if interested. We promote within the company, and are looking for experienced or non-experienced techs. Pay is based on skill. More information in the listings below.

Tire Tech:

Mechanic: