Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Brad J

For those interested, UPS has quite a few positions open right now. There's a few mechanic positions in Colorado. Starting pay is not great, but top pay after two to four years, union position, and outstanding benefits. It's the only way I could afford to deal with my medical stuff earlier this year. Most positions require you to shave though.
I've worked nights at UPS as a package handler for almost 4 years. The benefits are amazing since my Day job only pays 50% on several of the medications that my wife and daughter were on. It's crazy to pay around $5 now instead of up to $900 out of pocket for meds. Vested in a pension after 5 years. Tuition reimbursement. I wish I had been there when I went through School and we had the kids.

Houndoc

Has this position been filled?
Still available. We filled one receptionist position but considering another. Technician spot also still open.

Best to contact our office manager, Yvonne. 801 486-0123

UT410

On jack stands.
Supporting Member
Any part time jobs in Provo/Orem/areaish? I currently work Monday through Thursday, possibly looking into trying to find something on Friday's for a little extra cash. Thinking labor type work, driving, mowing, landscaping, mechanical (HVAC) etc.
I know it's not a long-term gig, but I could use another set of hands finishing my Samurai. Really, most of it is bolting it all together and such. I'm in Holladay, though. If interested, PM me.