Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

CobraNutt

Care to be a part of the World leader in Medical Device Sterilization? We have two Operations openings at my work. Located in the Salt Lake International Center (I-80 5600 W area) Rotating day shifts...0600-1800, 3 days on, 3 days off...including weekends and most holidays. (We are a 24/7 operation) Forklift experience highly preferred, must be 18+ and able to pass background and physical. Must be able to lift 50-lbs and wear full-face SCBA for some of the job duties. Attention to detail and outstanding work ethic are essential. Good wage, very good benefits, very stable working environment!

Interested? Shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send a job posting with full requirements to you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
We still need to hire for this job. please use me a referral. I think it pays about $50k. It's basically a maintenance type job for an office. Good gig where you just coordinate with outside contractors for building upkeep, printer issues, etc. you would work pretty closely with me as you come in but don't report to me. Manager is pretty cool and benefits and perks are downright solid.

If interested, pm me for my work email address and email me directly.

https://genesyscareers.genesys.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=1764

Corporate Services AdministratorTracking CodePosition-3-7918Job Description
Genesys is searching for a Corporate Services Administrator in Salt Lake City. Be an integral piece of the vibrant and growing Salt Lake City office. The Corporate Services Administrator will work to follow the policies and procedures of the Corporate Services Department to manage the facilities. This person will get direction from the Facilities Manager when necessary. Furthermore, the Corporate Services Administrator will be responsible for all day-to-day operations which include; delivering/sorting all mail, interacting with vendors, managing employee moves and completing facility tasks when assigned. This position will report to the Senior Facilities Manager.
#LI-BL1

Responsibilities
In the role of Facilities Coordinator in the Salt Lake City, UT office, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):

• Monitor office space use, while conducting space planning activities and interfacing with resource planning
  • Assign employee work spaces and manage employee moves, coordinating with movers, vendors and staff members as required
  • Identify user workspace needs, manage furniture layout and control use of furniture
  • Coordinate maintenance and repair programs (HVAC, Security, Recycling, etc.)
  • Manage and plan renovation and expansion projects (if necessary)
  • Liaise with property managers to ensure appropriate maintenance, janitorial, recycling and waste management, and security services are adequate
  • Manage storage rooms and use of storage space
  • Conduct monthly office safety/hazard inspections to ensure general office cleanliness and safety for office
  • Facilities Infrastructure Operations maintenance programs
  • Communicate and uphold office policies, procedures and standards
  • Review and approve or escalate special requests, including office ergonomics
  • Maintain relationship with IT representative to ensure service levels are kept to a high standard
  • Managing and maintaining appropriate level and maintenance of printers and copiers as needed
  • Liaison between company and Landlord
  • Process receiving goods for the various business units for Facilities CAPEX and Non-CAPEX items
  • Team Lead for ERT (Emergency Response Team)
  • Manage Day Porter contracting services

Desired Qualifications

• 3+ years in Facilities environment or equivalent
  • Able to work without direct supervision
  • Team Player with excellent Customer Service Skills
  • AutoCAD experience a plus
  • Able to work in dynamic environment
  • On call 24/7 for emergency situations within building

Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experience and contact center solutions. With over 4,500 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact center and back office. Genesys helps customers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalized experiences across all touchpoints, channels and interactions.

Genesys is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, and other protected characteristics.
Job LocationSalt Lake City, Utah, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
[h=4]Apply[/h]

[h=4]Share[/h]

Return To Job Listings

mbryson

Supporting Member
We also still have a few openings for some accounting positions. Good opportunities there if you're looking to advance in the company. Careers.genesys.com. (PM me for my work email and I can hand deliver your resume)

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
My brother in law's work is looking for CNAs. Tell him I sent you.

Help Needed! We are in need of some CNAs to come work at Millard County Care and Rehabilitation. It's a great place to get a career start and you will be eligible for state retirement upon hire. If anyone knows of someone looking for CNA work, or anyone wanting to get into the business, please give Byron a call at 435-823-5122. Millard County Care and Rehab is located in Millard County in Delta Utah.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Cruiser Outfitters is hiring

We've recently hired but we have additional need as our business continues to grow. PT/FT (20-40 hours per week). Days & times are flexible so long as we have a fairly consistent schedule. We are open 9-5:30PM, but often start at 8am and work until 6 or 6:30 to keep up with customers. Afternoon shifts are preferred. Varying tasks such as shipping, phone sales, receiving parts orders, inventory control, installs (primarily bumpers, suspensions, accessories), stocking inventory, shop clean up, trade shows, etc. This is the ideal job for college student looking for some part-time work with flexible hours or a full time employee to help us grow and take on managerial duties.

We need someone who is honest, reliable and has good communication skills, mechanic skills/knowledge are a bonus but you'll learn fast. Toyota 4x4 owners are preferred as 95% of our business is related to Toyota parts & accessories sales but we can be flexible there. Hours would be Monday-Friday, anytime between 8am and 6pm, ideally Monday-Friday, ~1pm - 6pm as those are the busy phone and shipping hours. I have 3 other employees currently helping with shipping/installs so we can be flexible with the days so long as we have adequate coverage Mon-Fri. Must have good driving record and clean background. Cruiser Outfitters is a drug-free environment. Location is Sandy (~90th South & 13th East). Pay based on availability, experience and dependability. Please email me a resume or introduction if this is something you might be interested in. kurt-at-cruiseroutfitters.com

Last edited:

mbryson

Supporting Member
https://careers.genesys.com/

Unix Sys Admin
https://genesyscareers.genesys.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=2132

Business Analyst (lists Daly City, but most jobs you can do from wherever)
https://genesyscareers.genesys.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=1605

Some Finance stuff and a Project Manager as well. PLEASE use me for a referral if you're interested. It's a good thing for me. We are also hiring for a similar job to mine in DCO, CA if you know anyone in that 'hood looking (or someone willing to relocate to DCO)

ricsrx

United States Postal Service
External Publication for Job Posting 10029306
If this job requires qualification on an examination, the number of applicants who will be invited to take or retake the
examination may be limited.
Branch
Salt Lake City District
Job Posting Period
06/16/2016
This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being
invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
Job Title
PSE GARAGEMAN
Facility Location
SALT LAKE CITY VMF
10108 S REDWOOD RD
SOUTH JORDAN, UT 84095-9351

Position Information
Title: PSE GARAGEMAN
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Occupation Code: 2395-0009
Non-Scheduled Days: sat/sun
Hours: day shift
Postal Support Employees (PSE) hold temporary appointments for periods not-to-exceed 360 days. Subsequent
appointments after a 5 day break in service may be offered but are not guaranteed and should not be expected because the
use of PSEs is discretionary and subject to business needs.
PSEs can be scheduled any hours and the position is intended to be very flexible, including weekends and holidays as
needed. PSEs must be available to work when needed.
DRIVING REQUIRED: Applicants must have a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record, and at least two years of
unsupervised experience driving passenger cars or larger. The driving must have taken place in the U.S. or its possessions
or territories or in U.S. military installations worldwide.
SALARY RANGE: $14.69 per hour paid bi-weekly
FINANCE NUMBER: 497787
BENEFIT INFORMATION: This is a non-career position, which may lead to a career position depending on organizational
needs. Limited benefits include paid time off at the rate of 1 hour for every 20 paid hours, and pay raises. After one year of
service, PSEs may be eligible for health insurance under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program with a Postal
Service premium contribution for APWU CDHP, dental and vision insurance through the Federal Employees Dental and
Vision Insurance Program, and long term care insurance through the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Persons Eligible to Apply
All U.S. Citizens, permanent resident aliens, citizens of American Samoa or any other territory owing allegiance to the United
States. Applicants must be available for screening activities, including an interview. Applicants entitled to veterans’
preference and/or covered by the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act may apply for any posted position.
Applicants must apply online at www.usps.com/employment to be considered for this employment opportunity. You must
have a valid email address to apply as communication regarding employment opportunities, examinations, interviews and
background checks will be conveyed by email. Please add the following email domain addresses to your contact list to allow
all correspondences to be received.
@usps.gov @psionline.com @geninfo.com
EXAM REQUIRED: If you are invited to take this test, instructions regarding the exam process will be sent to you via email.
Please ensure you can receive email messages from our test vendor and follow instructions carefully so you can be
considered for this employment opportunity.
NOTICE SCREENINGS REQUESTED: You may receive multiple requests for background checks in regards to this
employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and nonresponses
may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
Current non-career Postal Service employees who wish to apply for this vacancy must go to usps.com/employment and use
your existing eCareer Profile to apply. Do not log into LiteBlue; if you logged into LiteBlue, log out and close your browser
before going to usps.com/employment.
Functional Purpose
Assists with, and performs, a variety of routine preventive, corrective, and preventive services in the maintenance of USPS
motor vehicles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Lubricates trucks in accordance with lubrication charts and type of truck.
2. Changes crankcase oil and filter cleaners and cleans case in conformance with instructions and vehicle mileage.
3. Changes tires and makes necessary repairs.
4. Washes and steam-cleans trucks.
5. Assists automotive mechanics.
6. Fuels and oils trucks.
7. Cleans garage, garage office, swing room, and washroom, as assigned.
8. Follows established safe work methods, procedures and safety precautions while performing all duties. Complies with all
postal, local, state and federal environmental regulations and policies.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISION
Supervisor of unit to which assigned.
The United States Postal Service has the following excellent and challenging employment opportunity for highly motivated
and innovative individuals. Successful candidates must demonstrate through a combination of education, training, and
experience the following requirements:
Requirements
1. Additional Provisions:
For positions requiring driving, applicants must have a valid state driver's license, and demonstrate and maintain a safe
driving record. Employees may be required to drive motor vehicles in all kinds of traffic and road conditions. Applicant will be
required to obtain a CDL license in their first 90 days
2. Physical Requirements:
Applicants must be physically able to perform efficiently the duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service's requirement
to be drug free. Applicants must also be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m., Central Time, of the posting's closing date. Applicants claiming veterans'
preference must attach a copy of member copy 4 (only) of Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form
214) or other proof of eligibility if claiming 10-point veterans' preference. The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an
equal opportunity employer. The USPS provides reasonable accommodation for any part of the application, interview, and/or
selection process, please make your request to the examiner, selecting official or local manager of Human Resources. This
request can also be made by someone on your behalf. Explain the nature of your limitations and the accommodation
needed. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
SPECIAL NOTE: Current career Postal Service employees are ineligible to apply to this posting.

Cascadia

Undecided
Any framers out there looking for a job or know of any framers? We are doing a lot of work in Lehi right now. I'm hiring. Not really looking for guys to train at the moment.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I know there are some IT/Network guys on here so I thought I'd share a link to a few jobs my company has here is SLC. I work for BAE Systems which is one of the largest government contractors in the world. These first positions have fairly stringent skill and background requirements. If you have any interest or feel like you might be qualified (or know anyone that is) please let me know. We've been looking to fill these for a long time and as such there is a decent referral bonus attached which I'd be more than happy to share. Link to SLC jobs

There are also some different ones up on Hill AFB for Engineers, IT workers, Tech Writers, and other misc positions. This link is for all the jobs in Utah.

muleskinner

Any electricians in Cedar looking for work? We are hiring at GAF for another maintenance electrician. Starting pay is $33 hr plus killer benefits. PM me if interested.

Edit: Work includes a lot of robotic troubleshooting, PLC programing and troubleshooting, 480V work and production line troubleshooting and maintenance.

Last edited:

S-10Dave

Experienced metal-fabrication and custom car builder ( me ) looking for permanent full time indoor employment in SLC, over $12/ hr to start. No Hondas. Or if you have any good non-cdl driving jobs at that pay.

rholbrook

backcountry.com is looking for some holiday warehouse help. I believe pay is 10.50/hr but the discounts rock. PM me if you are interested and I will get you in contact with the right person. Most of this is afternoon, evening and weekend help.

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Intermountain Plantings is looking for anyone interested in shoveling some snow on some commercial sites for us this winter. If you're willing to battle the elements in the wee hours of the morning or any other potentially inconvenient time, we pay $25/hr for that manual labor. Salt lake valley work mostly. If interested call me - (8Ol) 888-45O6

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
preferably maintenance, but if pays good I wont care to much.

[h=4]Positions Held[/h][h=4]11/2014 to 06/2016: Maintenance Mechanic/Technician[/h][h=4]Quartzdyne[/h][h=4]Responsible for:[/h]-General building maintenance and repair in a lean manufacturing environment.
-product development, fabrication, mig & tig welding, pipefitting, troubleshooting equipment,
-HVAC, ducting layout and installation, Johnson controls building automation system, building construction and development, finish carpentry, painting, electrical work and safety.
-Repairs & maintaining operational & automation equipment with laser welders, vacuum oven’s, vacuum systems, hart/fluke calibration bath's, as well enstguring the sanitation and cleanliness of the clean rooms and vacuum systems.
[h=4]Forklift and Scissor lift certified[/h]
[h=4]1/2013 to 09/2014: Building Operator/Maintenance technician[/h][h=4]University of Utah Healthcare[/h][h=4]Responsible for:[/h][h=4]- Repairs to windows by replacing sash cords, repairing broken screens, broken glass, etc. Repairs curtain rods by replacing worn cords and pin holders, mounting rods over windows, or installing new rods in existing areas.
- Installing, repairing or replacing an assortment of different equipment ranging from electric switches and fan belts to water pumps and electric motors.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment such as furnaces, boilers, motors, pumps, switches, etc. insuring appropriate operation of the equipment.
- Operating a hand or power auger to clean sewer lines, sinks, toilets, showers, or other clogged lines.
- Hanging doors; installing weather stripping, and windows; repairing broken furniture and desks, making repairs to sheetrock, roofs, stairs, floors, etc.
- Installing, repairing or replacing faucets, washers, seats, valves, and toilet flushing mechanisms.
- Painting interiors and exteriors of buildings, sheds, and other structures using hand and power painting equipment.
- Operating a variety of machines, under supervision, as required in order to complete the assignment.[/h][h=4][/h][h=4]1/2011 to : Apprentice Machinist[/h][h=4]Apex Machining[/h][h=4]Responsible for:[/h][h=4]-Cleaning & maintenance of machines/equipment & building[/h][h=4]-Prepare work, procedures and inspections of product & parts to make sure they are accurate & meet specifications.[/h][h=4]-Furthering knowledge of up to date machines & techniques[/h][h=4][/h][h=4]7/2011 to 09/2013: Course Maintenance Worker[/h][h=4]River Oaks Golf Course/Sandy City[/h][h=4]Responsible for:[/h][h=4]-Maintaining grounds appearance & cleanliness[/h][h=4]-Servicing of irrigation system & landscaping equipment[/h][h=4]-Helping to ensure enjoyable environment for club employees & members[/h]
[h=4]03/2009-10/2009: Maintenance & Parks Worker[/h]South Jordan City
Responsible for:
-Custodial maintenance of parks, pavilions, restrooms & their sanitation of all parks within city limits.
-Landscape care of parks to include: mowing, weeding, and general plant care