Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
My asphalt company I work with is hiring. Laborers, equipment operators, CDL drivers, mechanics.

Located in Mapleton (Salt Lake office coming soon)

Pay is competitive and based on experience. (Don't need to have experience with asphalt-specific relations, any earthwork construction or any mechanic experience is good.)

401k, benefits.

ricsrx

https://wp1-ext.usps.gov/sap/bc/web...0eXBlPUVYVA==&sap-client=010&sap-language=EN#

the salary starts at $41,478 and tops out at $54,963 with contractual salary step increases about every 13 months. I believe it takes about 10 years to top out.

United States Postal Service
Title: MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Occupation Code: 4749-03XX
Non-Scheduled Days: THURSDAY/FRIDAY
Hours: 12 A.M. TO 8:30 A.M.
SALARY RANGE: $41,478- $54,963 annual salary paid bi-weekly

FINANCE NUMBER: 497795
BENEFIT INFORMATION: This is a career position which offers excellent benefits. Newly hired employees are covered by
the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS). Upon hire, employees are eligible to contribute into the Thrift Savings
Plan (TSP) which is similar to 401(k) plans. We also offer the option to enroll into the Federal Employees Health Benefits
(FEHB) program as well as the Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI). Dental, Vision and Long-Term Care
Insurance Programs as well as Flexible Spending Accounts to cover eligible out-of-pocket health care and dependent care
(day care) expenses are also available. We offer ten paid federal holidays as well as accrued vacation and sick leave.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Independently performs preventive maintenance and minor repairs on plumbing, heating, refrigeration, air-conditioning
low-voltage electrical systems, and other building systems and equipment.
2. Performs preventive maintenance and routine repairs on simple control circuitry, bearings, chains, sprockets, motors,
belts and belting, and other moving parts or wearing surfaces of equipment.
3. Assembles, installs, replaces, repairs, modifies and adjusts all types of small operating equipment such as letter boxes
mechanical scales, stamp vending equipment, building service equipment, mailhandling equipment and related equipment.
4. Under the direction of skilled maintenance employees, or clearly written instructions from either hard copy or electronic
format, performs specific tasks related to disassembling equipment, replacing parts, relocating and reassembling equipment;
assists higher level workers in locating and repairing equipment malfunctions.
5. Maintains an awareness of equipment operation, especially excessive heat, vibration, and noise, reporting malfunctions
hazards or wear to supervisor.
6. Uses a variety of hand and power tools, gauging devices and test equipment required, or as directed, to perform the
above tasks.
7. May drive a vehicle to transport tools, equipment, employees materials or in the normal performance of assigned duties.
8. Completes or initiates work record sheets, as required. Takes readings from meters, gauges, counters and other
monitoring and measuring devices. Maintains logs and other required records; reports on breakdowns and equipment being
tested.
9. Follows established safety practices and requirements while performing all duties.
10. May serve as a working leader over a group of lower level employees assigned to a specific task.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.

Last edited:

heinz

Six States Distributors has several positions open at the SLC shop at 1388 south 300 west.

Driveline builder-(light duty & heavy duty)
Light Duty builder-(diffs, t-cases, transmissions, etc)
Heavy Duty R&R- (remove and install transmissions, diffs, etc for semi trucks)
Shop Manager- (Quote & schedule jobs, manage location, etc)

Call- 801-836-0057 and I can get you in touch with the Regional Manager.

Thanks.

ricsrx

I still have 14 positions to fill
opens again on Monday 27th

https://wp1-ext.usps.gov/sap/bc/webd...p-language=EN#

the salary starts at $41,478 and tops out at $54,963 with contractual salary step increases about every 13 months. I believe it takes about 10 years to top out.

BENEFIT INFORMATION: This is a career position which offers excellent benefits. Newly hired employees are covered by
the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS). Upon hire, employees are eligible to contribute into the Thrift Savings
Plan (TSP) which is similar to 401(k) plans. We also offer the option to enroll into the Federal Employees Health Benefits
(FEHB) program as well as the Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI). Dental, Vision and Long-Term Care
Insurance Programs as well as Flexible Spending Accounts to cover eligible out-of-pocket health care and dependent care
(day care) expenses are also available. We offer ten paid federal holidays as well as accrued vacation and sick leave.

1. Independently performs preventive maintenance and minor repairs on plumbing, heating, refrigeration, air-conditioning
2. Performs preventive maintenance and routine repairs on simple control circuitry, bearings, chains, sprockets, motors,
3. Assembles, installs, replaces, repairs, modifies and adjusts all types of small operating equipment such as letter boxes
mechanical scales, stamp vending equipment, building service equipment, mailhandling equipment and related equipment.
4. Under the direction of skilled maintenance employees, or clearly written instructions from either hard copy or electronic
format, performs specific tasks related to disassembling equipment, replacing parts, relocating and reassembling equipment;
5. Maintains an awareness of equipment operation, especially excessive heat, vibration, and noise, reporting malfunctions
6. Uses a variety of hand and power tools, gauging devices and test equipment required, or as directed, to perform the
above tasks.
7. May drive a vehicle to transport tools, equipment, employees materials or in the normal performance of assigned duties.
8. Completes or initiates work record sheets, as required. Takes readings from meters, gauges, counters and other
monitoring and measuring devices. Maintains logs and other required records; reports on breakdowns and equipment being
tested.
9. Follows established safety practices and requirements while performing all duties.
10. May serve as a working leader over a group of lower level employees assigned to a specific task.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
I still have 14 positions to fill
opens again on Monday 27th

https://wp1-ext.usps.gov/sap/bc/webd...p-language=EN#

above tasks.
tested.

Awesome, I'll apply for this position.

ricsrx

The Postal Maintenance Mechanic job opened on the 11th and it closes on the 16

sorry for the short notice.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
UP is hiring for a Recruiter in SLC! - https://up.jobs/job/opening/Recruiter/Salt Lake City/UT/083548?jsl=32627300

Description

There are two Recruiter vacancies. The positions are located in Denver, CO and Salt Lake City, UT. This position will develop, plan and implement recruitment strategies and activities to attract qualified applicant pools for union/craft and management/non-union positions. Activities include building relationships with key sources of candidates in assigned territory including universities, trade schools, community resources, and other sourcing channels. Manage end-to-end hiring selection process for assigned vacancies ensuring consistent application of company process, selection criteria, and policy. Ensure hiring objectives are met including identification of best quality candidates, on time delivery of hires, diversity, and compliance with government reporting requirements and laws. Extensive travel throughout a large geographic area, up to 75 percent depending on business needs.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Cruiser Outfitters has an immediate opening for part-time/full-time customer service and sales position. Hours can be flexible to accommodate school or other obligations however 9:00-6:00 would be preferable, 3-5 days/week. Cruiser Outfitters offers a positive and fun work environment with advancement opportunities. Nights, weekends and all major holidays off. We also offer employee pricing on a wide range of parts and accessories as well as opportunities to attend Cruiser related events. Competitive pay based upon experience and availability.

Qualifications Include:

- Applicant must be able to work in a fast paced environment with excellent multi tasking skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A Cruiser/Toyota enthusiast is preferred with a basic knowledge of Toyota drivetrains
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be drug free with a valid drivers license
- Needs to be on time and dependable

Duties and Responsibilities:

- Process customer orders with enthusiasm
- Offer product knowledge to facilitate sales
- Manage inventory/orders for specified vendors
- Process incoming inventory
- Pack and bill orders as necessary

Please send resumes to info@cruiseroutfitters.com.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
If you want to work with me, got a Unix engineer job opening soon.
9-5, oncall once a week, every 8 weeks
AIX, Solaris, Red Hat
3-4 weeks of vacation a year (use it or loose it policy)
We support various middleware/big data groups so some familiarity is nice but you don't need to know Jboss or hadoop, job is more OS support than application.

Most the upcoming work will be migrating from AIX/Solaris to Red Hat, but ongoing support of the old environment is still needed.

West Valley is where the majority of the team is.

Coco

Anyone hiring? I have a lot of experience in the automotive industry, firearm industry, customer service, etc. PM me and I can email a resume.

Coco

Ahhh crap.... they let you go, too?

There’s a lot of bull crap going on right now, the short story is they are basically demoting me because of changes they wanted me to make in our production facility, isn’t being received well by the millienial crew they have working for them, and many are threatening to quit. So instead of admitting they made bad calls with these changes, they are demoting me to please the children.

Things have been going south there for a long time, and it’s just time for a change.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
There’s a lot of bull crap going on right now, the short story is they are basically demoting me because of changes they wanted me to make in our production facility, isn’t being received well by the millienial crew they have working for them, and many are threatening to quit. So instead of admitting they made bad calls with these changes, they are demoting me to please the children.

Things have been going south there for a long time, and it’s just time for a change.

Sorry to hear, I hope you find something better. Good news is that the job market looks pretty promising right now.