Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Barney Brothers in Grand Junction, CO is hiring! This is a local 4x4 shop in Grand Junction, CO... they have been around a long time and are family-friendly. They're very busy and I've had them do quite a bit of work on my Jeep and it's always been good. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as a place to work.

Barney Brothers is now accepting applications for automotive technicians. We are looking for ASE Certified, experienced technicians who like working in a positive, fast paced environment. If you like thinking outside of the box and working on a wide variety of vehicles this is the place for you! We work on everything from Diesels to Mini Vans and install everything from water pumps to aftermarket accessories. Please apply online at https://form.jotform.com/DBarn…/BarneyBrothersJOBapplication

http://www.barneybrothers.com/

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We'll be hiring a Java developer here at my place of employment soon. PM me and I'll send you the specifics.
Super cool place to work. :cool:

ttora4runner

The construction company I work for HHI Corporation out of Ogden is looking for the following.

Superintendent
QC Manager
Project Manager
Project Engineer
Project Assistant (construction and purchasing background is preferable)
Ironworkers
Shop Lead Staff (preferable for a 2nd shift)

If you all know of anyone who is interested have them email their resume to office@hhicorp.com, the position your interested in and who referred them (me - Teaaron)

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
A job posting has been placed for Relief Operators at our SLC Refinery. The posting will close on Tuesday, August 7, 2018.

Only applicants that apply through the online Operator application by clicking the link below will be considered for the Operator position.
Apply using this link: http://www.andeavorjobs.com

POSITION DESCRIPTION

The Andeavor Salt Lake City Refinery is seeking highly motivated Operators to join our team. Operators work together to monitor, regulate, troubleshoot and safely operate complex process equipment.
Operators are responsible for monitoring units under their control while keeping product specs and yields at a maximum. Must be able to startup and shutdown the units and safely operate during process upsets, power failures and mechanical failure. With knowledge of the process units, must be able to assist other unit operators in their training and day to day operation. Other primary responsibilities will include:
  • Managing and monitoring the outside equipment and control functions involved in the Refinery processes
  • Gathering data from these functions and analyzing and interpreting it into appropriate action as operational adjustments or recommendations
  • Providing assistance with unit startups, shutdowns and emergency response
  • Possessing an in-depth knowledge of the physical portion of the plant
Operators work in a safety-sensitive environment and must successfully complete a rigorous pre-employment assessment process, drug/alcohol and medical screenings, and a background check. To ensure safe operations, new hires must also successfully complete operator qualification training and participate in random drug and alcohol screenings.

Minimum Qualifications
  • High School graduate or GED equivalent, required
  • Willing to work 12-hour rotating shift schedule including weekends, nights, holidays and overtime, required.
  • Willing to climb ladders and work at heights
Preferred Qualifications
  • Process Tech, Technical/Chemical or Power Plant Technology Associates degree
  • Two (2) years experience as a process operator in the petrochemical or related industry
  • Good mechanical aptitude, oral and written communication skills and ability to make sound decisions.
  • Ability to perform well in a team environment working with little supervision to prioritize daily work schedules depending on operational requirements
  • Any combination equivalent to education and experience that provides the required knowledge and skills is qualifying.
Physical Requirements

Work performed at ground level and at heights on concrete, metal grating, gravel, asphalt and piping surfaces, while climbing, lifting 40 pounds plus, carrying 10-20 pounds, pushing/pulling up to 250 pounds with mechanical assistance and working in confined spaces.

APPLY ONLINE (below). Posting closes August 7, 2018
http://www.andeavorjobs.com

Last edited:

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Does anybody know anyone who would hire a Mechanical Engineering Intern?
I am finishing up my Junior year and I'm looking for a job for this summer.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
We hire a decent amount of engineering interns where I work, TD Williamson. It's an oil pipeline inspection company, so you'd be working on support or design for the tools that inspect the line. I'll keep an eye out

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
I'm looking to hire a landscape designer to join my company. Full job description:

Short version: $40-65k/year, basically doing awesome stuff all day. Training in landscape architecture or equivalent skillset needed.

If any of you's bums knows anyone qualified please send them my way!

John

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I am hiring two positions right now;

2 years experience would be a plus, but I will train the right person with a great attitude and motivation.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Business Analyst position...

Anyone interested, let me know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
SUMMARY: Responsible for analyzing ERP system software and inventory control Data to make recommendations to address business needs. This includes but not limited to configuration and testing software applications, developing and running reports, correcting errors within ERP systems, develop or modify inventory SOP’s and providing training for end users.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.

• Learn and understand the Daily’s manufacturing and supply-chain business process.
  • Assist with the implementation of application software Modules (both CAT Squared and M3) and Analyze, assess impact, “project plan”.
  • Work with production to ensure accurate Issuing of raw materials as they are consumed to reduce the movements during the nightly CAT2/M3 reconciliation.
  • Update or develop SOP’s for our business systems and inventory, implement and train production personnel in proper procedures. Monitor for effectiveness, retrain, reemphasize as needed.
  • Bring CAT Squared and M3 into balance after the integrations daily.
  • As needed Provide functional and business process leadership to support implementation projects.
  • Participate in software and hardware upgrades by assisting in planning and testing those upgrades.
  • Continuously gain an understanding of the company’s operations and business processes and how systems are used in support of those areas.
  • Monitor Both CAT Squared and M3 throughout the shift and provide corrective action to errors after conducting root-cause analysis.
  • Provide guidance to help desk and local end user support when required.
  • Manage and resolve issues reported by users in a timely manner.
  • Work with production to ensure accurate Issuing of raw materials as they are consumed to reduce the movements during the nightly CAT2/M3 reconciliation.
  • Update or develop SOP’s for issuing of supplies, implement and train production personnel in proper procedures. Monitor for effectiveness, retrain, reemphasize as needed.
  • Resolve issues with weekly/month end inventory counts. Communicate potential issues.
  • Work with production employees on inventory counts to maintain accurate inventory
  • Report on inventory issues and activities.
  • Review data from inventory reports, counts, and the reconcile to make recommendations for improvements. Implement the approved recommendations and train employees when needed
  • Implement, test, document, train end users through hands on training, and maintain ERP system’s use accordance with SOP’s.
  • Utilize the test environment to work with users to ensure correct process functionality (testing, signoff, etc.) prior to a move to production. Document and manage the flow of this process.
  • Troubleshoot ERP problems, interact with external/internal customers and take ownership of issues.
  • Enforce process rules and data integrity of all manufacturing business systems.
  • Other duties as assigned as the ERP system matures.

SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Possible

QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

• EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Minimum education of an Associate’s degree in business, Computer Science, or related field, preferred. Production experience preferred. Basic computer skills and working knowledge of standard business programs Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required. Experience working with ERP M3 and CAT Squared preferred.

• LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and accurately interpret documents in English and the ability to write easy-to-understand reports including but not limited to process-flow diagrams, project plans, and Word documents, business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from executives and managers. Bilingual (English / Spanish) a definite plus.

• MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply mathematical applications to practical situations. Ability to perform necessary calculations to determine which system process are more effective and/or efficient and recommending which alternatives are in the company’s best interest. Must demonstrate understanding how the transactions affect costing, accounts receivable and accounts payable, and the general ledger.

• REASONING ABILITY: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. If not experienced, must be able and willing to learn Infor’s M3 ERP, CAT Squared and supporting systems. Must be good at troubleshooting and must be able to provide accurate and useful analysis. Must understand all manufacturing business systems and communications between them, e.g., warehouse management, bill of materials, APICS principles, customer order processing, purchasing to provide accurate and insightful business analysis.

• DECISION MAKING RESPONSIBILITIES: Frequent interaction and discussion with operations management. Must be able to work with minimal direction. Must demonstrate a high degree of “ownership” of projects and finding timely and accurate solutions. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize/shuffle priorities.

• PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.

• WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely works in office and production floor settings is exposed to moving mechanical parts, along with wet, cold and/or humid conditions. Hearing protection and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required when on the production floor. May not wear jewelry on production floor. Employee may be

• NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: The hours and days of work are established by departmental needs and at the discretion of management. When required, flexible hours based on project requirements and delivery date commitments.

Applicants must apply on line by midnight on Sunday June 30th, 2019 . Visit www.dailysmeats.com to apply.

Daily’s Premium Meats, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability employer.

>>>>>>>>>>>

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Marc, do you get meat deals? My BILs brother works the line there I think and gets pretty decent discounts a few times a year. Thats a smokers dream right there.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Marc, do you get meat deals? My BILs brother works the line there I think and gets pretty decent discounts a few times a year. Thats a smokers dream right there.

Yes, we do get pork deals, I think twice a year. It draws right out of my payroll. Bacon is available as well.

***I forgot to mention, you'd be working directly with a Hicks (sometimes even with me), so it's a questionable work environment ;) (just wanting to give disclosure there)

Houndoc

We are looking for both receptionist (no veterinary experience required- just great customer service skills) and veterinary technicians at Brickyard Animal Hospital.

4x4_Welder

For those interested, UPS has quite a few positions open right now. There's a few mechanic positions in Colorado. Starting pay is not great, but top pay after two to four years, union position, and outstanding benefits. It's the only way I could afford to deal with my medical stuff earlier this year. Most positions require you to shave though.

Brad J

For those interested, UPS has quite a few positions open right now. There's a few mechanic positions in Colorado. Starting pay is not great, but top pay after two to four years, union position, and outstanding benefits. It's the only way I could afford to deal with my medical stuff earlier this year. Most positions require you to shave though.

I've worked nights at UPS as a package handler for almost 4 years. The benefits are amazing since my Day job only pays 50% on several of the medications that my wife and daughter were on. It's crazy to pay around $5 now instead of up to $900 out of pocket for meds. Vested in a pension after 5 years. Tuition reimbursement. I wish I had been there when I went through School and we had the kids.

The_Lobbster

Any part time jobs in Provo/Orem/areaish? I currently work Monday through Thursday, possibly looking into trying to find something on Friday's for a little extra cash. Thinking labor type work, driving, mowing, landscaping, mechanical (HVAC) etc.

ttora4runner

The company I work for HHI Corporation out of N. Ogden is looking for the following positions in our shop:

• Welders - 2 personnel that has aluminum welding experience. Preferably at least 1 year of experience. Obviously more would be ideal.
  • Welder – 1 personnel that has steel experience.
  • Fitter – 2 personnel that have experience fitting parts in a shop environment. 1 + years’ experience is perferred.
  • Painter
  • Shop Helper – This is our skilled labor that can float to different things. Really an entry level position.
HHI Corporation
736 West Harrisville Road
Ogden, Utah 84404
Phone: 385-333-4400