Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The place I'm at is also looking for 2 Java Application Engineers. Junior and Senior levels. PM me if you are or know anybody interested.
I've been at this place for over 8 years and it's a great company.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
The place I'm at is also looking for 2 Java Application Engineers. Junior and Senior levels. PM me if you are or know anybody interested.
I've been at this place for over 8 years and it's a great company.

What kind of experience are they wanting in the Junior position? Is it remote work or where is the office?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
What kind of experience are they wanting in the Junior position? Is it remote work or where is the office?

Office is Downtown SLC. You get some remote options after a few months, I think. I currently only go into the office 3 days a week which is nice.
As for experience: I know they are wanting some AWS experience but really you just have to be willing to want to jump into it as we are migrating that way at the moment. I don't want to speak too much for the position (I posted this before actually looking up the listing, I just know they want to get people asap)

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I'll pass it along to my brother who I know is looking. I'm not sure what he programs in but has a recent masters in CS. I think he might be more interested in sysadmin type positions but I'm not sure exactly where hes at right now. Thanks.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

Coco

Tire Factory Point S in American Fork is looking for a tire and lube tech, as well as a mechanic. Please look at the job listing below, and fill out an application if interested. We promote within the company, and are looking for experienced or non-experienced techs. Pay is based on skill. More information in the listings below.

Tire Tech:

Mechanic:

Agility Customs

Vendor
Agility Customs is looking for a full time Employee, preferrably a mid level tech thats smart enough to do basic wiring and fabrication. Welding experience not required but preferred.

Entry level part time tech will also be considered.

Late nights and weekends will happen on occasion when deadlines need to be met.

shoot me a PM or call the shop 385-695-6836

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
  • 1st Shift Raw Lead. Click here to apply.
  • 1ST Shift Press Back Up Lead. Click here to apply.
  • SLC Plant Controller. Click here to apply.
Here's a few other positions available if anyone is looking. Bummed to lose our Controller as he's a good friend but he's got a great opportunity elsewhere. I KNOW we are in need of Maint folks if anyone is looking.

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
I’m moving on from Norco Inc. and my position is opening up. CDL B with hazmat endorsement is required for the job but the company will pay for your training. 8-5 Mon-Fri in Orem, UT. Pretty good benefits and an awesome discount on welding supplies and tools!

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I have a brother that's looking for a entry ish sysadmin type position. He's got a couple years experience and a master's in compsci. (He says he isn't interested in coding though.)

If you guys know of something like that I'd love to be able to pass it along to him.

Houndoc

Customer service/reception position in our veterinary hospital needed ASAP.
No veterinary related experience needed, just friendly with great client communication skills.
Currently we have most all client interaction over the phone (clients only enter the building for euthanasia of a pet), so minimal health risks.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I have a brother that's looking for a entry ish sysadmin type position. He's got a couple years experience and a master's in compsci. (He says he isn't interested in coding though.)

If you guys know of something like that I'd love to be able to pass it along to him.
no idea what's involved but saw this the other day... seemed like a really broad general ID sysadmin position to me

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Customer service/reception position in our veterinary hospital needed ASAP.
No veterinary related experience needed, just friendly with great client communication skills.
Currently we have most all client interaction over the phone (clients only enter the building for euthanasia of a pet), so minimal health risks.
Thanks for posting, My daughter (Sarah Friedrichs) just applied.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I just talked with Dustin at Sexton Off-road and he’s looking for a tech. I’ll try to get more info but if interested I’d hit him up!

His shop is up here in Kamas. Really good people

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
no idea what's involved but saw this the other day... seemed like a really broad general ID sysadmin position to me
I just moved onto this team (as in today was my first day) to do this exact job, but I was hired through the Campus side, not the Hospital side. I'm not sure that they are still hiring on the Hospital side.
That said, my old position will be opening up in Campus Computer Support after the U's hiring freeze is lifted.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Looking for some part time/temp work if anyone knows of anyone needing a CDL driver. Only going to be in town a few weeks but love to help out and make a little money. (not a huge demand for pilots right now) Have all the fun endorsements, tank, hazmat, doubles triples. Lots of experience with doubles, triples and belly dumps.

Coco

I am starting to look for new work. I would like something that can be a career, rather than a job. I have experience in the offroad industry, tire/autmotive industry, and some firearm/holster knowledge also. Also eager and willing to learn a new trade! I can fabricate/weld (I built my rock buggy originally, as well as several rebuilds - I am not fast, I like to make sure I am doing things correctly, but I can get it done.)

I do have some feelers out there, but would love to have some more also. I am a very dedicated and hard worker!

Please feel free to PM me, or reach out!

Colton

Last edited: