Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
My work is looking for facility and/or production equipment mechanics who have experience in a controlled manufacturing environment. Located near the U of U, benefits/PTO/pay are all pretty good. PM me for details.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My work is looking for facility and/or production equipment mechanics who have experience in a controlled manufacturing environment. Located near the U of U, benefits/PTO/pay are all pretty good. PM me for details.
PM coming your way.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
OK , I almost feel bad about this because of how I feel about where I work, but many, many people like it and we really need to fill a bunch of positions. My work, L3, is looking for people with EE or software engineering degrees and preferably with an MS or PHD. Maybe not the typical person on this forum, but there may be someone. I will add that their preferred method of personnel retention is golden handcuffs (high salary) should you decide to apply. Also, I was amazed at how fast they adapted to people working from home, offset by a good portion of the jobs require a security clearance and require you to work in a secure Lab.

P.S. I'll also add that they are looking for production line assembly and test people as well, not with the same MS/PHD preference.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
The company I work for is looking for two industrial maintenance mechanics. One for facilities/MHE (Material Handling Equipment) and the other for facilities and automation (Hi-Rise crane storage system).

Great career, benefits, matching 401k and paid vacation days. More vacation days annually as tenure grows.

Located in Layton, UT.

Contact me via PM if interested or if you know of anyone that you can send our way.

85CUCVKRAWLER

My company is looking for a local college student, preferably law or engineering student, to work as an office admin from 10am-2pm every week day in Woods Cross. Pays pretty good if i remember. You basically watch netflix/study/do home work the whole time while completing some administrative tasks for out SLC office.

My company is also looking for Engineers (but not locally). So if youre looking to move to somewhere else in America, have either a Mechanical P.E or a Structural/Civil P.E./S.E. and looking to move into consultation, let me know.

Homefryy

The company I work for is looking for two industrial maintenance mechanics. One for facilities/MHE (Material Handling Equipment) and the other for facilities and automation (Hi-Rise crane storage system).

Great career, benefits, matching 401k and paid vacation days. More vacation days annually as tenure grows.

Located in Layton, UT.

Contact me via PM if interested or if you know of anyone that you can send our way.
This is my industry except I am on the design side of MHE and ASRS cranes. Do you happen to have Dematic or HK (or if old enough just Kenway before it became HK) cranes at your facility?

Homefryy

I just looked and my company has a lot of open positions here in SLC. There is a large variety of job types including Engineers (mechanical, electrical, controls, software), project managers, procurement, welders, painters, electrical and mechanical techs and more.

Pretty much any job that doesn't require hands on in the shop can be remote/work from home.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I just looked and my company has a lot of open positions here in SLC. There is a large variety of job types including Engineers (mechanical, electrical, controls, software), project managers, procurement, welders, painters, electrical and mechanical techs and more.

Pretty much any job that doesn't require hands on in the shop can be remote/work from home.

No IT jobs :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
My company is hiring CDL drivers. Class A only, 30 months experience minimum. The official company ad says $87k per year as the average, but it's easy to make more than that. $100k is not out of reach after your first or second year. 401k matches 100% up to 6% and the PTO is very good.

If you have any questions, pm me and wiIl provide you a reference number. A lot has changed here recently, for the good.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
My company is hiring CDL drivers. Class A only, 30 months experience minimum. The official company ad says $87k per year as the average, but it's easy to make more than that. $100k is not out of reach after your first or second year. 401k matches 100% up to 6% and the PTO is very good.

If you have any questions, pm me and wiIl provide you a reference number. A lot has changed here recently, for the good.

You know if they do any part time stuff?

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
We have another couple of openings for industrial maintenance mechanics if anyone knows of anyone interested. Good pay, great benefits and vacation plus it has proven to be a pandemic proof career. ;)

If anyone is interested please PM me for details. Jobs are located in Layton, UT.

Thank you.

Mike

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
My wife, Marnie Bryson's (she's an "mbryson" as well) company is looking for the following. She'd obviously appreciate a referral if anyone is interested in any of the below openings.

Job openings

Director Technical Operations
https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=5820&company=assaabloya

PKI Operator

https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=5722&company=assaabloya

supervisor/manager QA

https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=5822&company=assaabloya

The_Lobbster

Anybody have any need for part time help one day a week in Utah county? I currently have Monday off, and have been trying to find some supplemental income for that extra day. I currently do HVAC, am pretty proficient at mechanical stuff, plumbing, electrical, etc, or automotive stuff.

Anybody on here looking for somebody like this?