Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
My company is hiring CDL drivers. Class A only, 30 months experience minimum. The official company ad says $87k per year as the average, but it's easy to make more than that. $100k is not out of reach after your first or second year. 401k matches 100% up to 6% and the PTO is very good.

If you have any questions, pm me and wiIl provide you a reference number. A lot has changed here recently, for the good.

We were just given a huge raise at my location in Grantsville, UT. It equates to about 15% in increases, depending on your willingness to work and stay productive. It should be very easy for any driver to stay above $100k/year and senior drivers to hit $120k. 😳

PM me if you want a reference number.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
We were just given a huge raise at my location in Grantsville, UT. It equates to about 15% in increases, depending on your willingness to work and stay productive. It should be very easy for any driver to stay above $100k/year and senior drivers to hit $120k. 😳

Reference hell, I want a loan!

Friendship dues!😉

Coco

Tire Factory Point S in American Fork has two positions open at this time.

- Tire/Lube Tech - Have a kiddo that is looking to enter the working field and has an interest in working on cars? This is a great starting point, with lots of room for growth!

- Service Advisor - You can come work with me! :D
Bump! Anyone interested? Anyone got a kiddo that wants to work on vehicles?

Kevin B.

Big hippy

How much time out of a typical week do you spend on the road?

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
@Kevin B. , isn't this counter-productive to your plans of being a stay-at-home dad?
Oh, I get it... let the kids get self-sufficient before your transition into stay-at-home dad.
Smart man... almost
If only they became self sufficient..

rholbrook

Wasatch Trailers is looking for some help. More lot help putting fenders and tires on trailers getting them read to go to new homes. The service department is also looking. Message me and I can get you to the right people. This would be perfect for a younger person looking to for work. The service department could be a good gig for someone mechanically inclined.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Wasatch Trailers is looking for some help. More lot help putting fenders and tires on trailers getting them read to go to new homes. The service department is also looking. Message me and I can get you to the right people. This would be perfect for a younger person looking to for work. The service department could be a good gig for someone mechanically inclined.

Pretty much my dream job.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
We have an opening for an Industrial Refrigeration Technician if anyone has any experience with ammonia refrigeration and HVAC systems.

Job is located in Layton, UT.

If anyone is interested please reach out to me via PM.

Thank you.

Mike