Join DMOS & Cruiser Outfitters at the LCHM - 8/16/19

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I still don't see why this thing is so special, I have another no name brand one that looks almost identical, and works great, and I bought it several years ago. Although I did giggle at the video on Kickstarter when it said "use it as a shovel or a hoe at your desired shaft length"

Then don't come, attendance isn't mandatory :D

They are simply friends in the industry working to develop and improve products that offroad enthusiasts are using. While Home Depot also has some shovel options, they are not part of the community I look to support.

Or, come put your hands one one and see if it changes your mind.

The_Lobbster

Then don't come, attendance isn't mandatory :D

They are simply friends in the industry working to develop and improve products that offroad enthusiasts are using. While Home Depot also has some shovel options, they are not part of the community I look to support.

Or, come put your hands one one and see if it changes your mind.
That’s why I deleted my comment before you quoted me, so as not to piss you off.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That’s why I deleted my comment before you quoted me, so as not to piss you off.

I opened the page earlier today on a tab and am now just seeing it. I'm not pissed off. I don't have any financial interest in the shovel... just like to see a rising tide bring up all ships and have more products catered to our community. Some get it, others won't.