Juab Endurocross

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
The Sage Riders have always helped Juab County put on their Endurocross race. If you have never been to it, it is a fun event. However, I am a few helpers short of what I need and am looking for some people to help on the floor with flagging and picking up riders. Event practice is on Friday June 25th and the race is on Saturday June 26th. If possible I would need some people for both days, but if you were only available for Saturday, that would help also.

I am trying to find out what time people would need to be there on Friday if available, but know I need people there around 11 am on Saturday.

The pay for helping is having a great time, free T-shirt and dinner on Saturday night.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
DANG IT! I am signed up for the EXUT ghost town tour that weekend. This would be such a blast! I want to help next year!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I always come watch. It’s a good time!

I could possibly be talked into helping out. Let me check schedule and I’ll let you know. Nothing like a front row seat.

Tonkaman

Do you have a link to the event? I haven’t ever made it to this event, I’m usually too busy with work. Hopefully I can swing it this year

85CUCVKRAWLER

I would be seriously interested. I need to get in with an enduro club to join. Also the wife and kid would love to go and watch.

Can you get me more specifics? Like the hours friday and saturday and also about possible camping/hotel friday night? Thanks.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I would be seriously interested. I need to get in with an enduro club to join. Also the wife and kid would love to go and watch.

Can you get me more specifics? Like the hours friday and saturday and also about possible camping/hotel friday night? Thanks.
Paul is the president of Sage Riders and they are a great club.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

Practice starts at 4pm on Friday and 9am on Saturday. There is plenty of room to dry camp a trailer there and there are a few hotels in Nephi. If it works out, let me know and I will put you on the list.