Judges Needed for OSRC May 13-14

Craig S

Commando
More Judges are needed for this years event in May. Please let me know if you or your friends are interested in volunteering to Judge at this years event. We use eight obstacles. Two Judges are needed for each obstacle for a total of 16 Judges.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Sorry Craig, wife says I'm not going this year. Our baby's due date is the 25th, and she seams to think I need to be home if she goes into labor early. (going to try and sneak down for the day Saturday.)

I will bring it up at our club meeting and see if anyone is interested.

Craig S

Commando
Craig is there any requirments for people being judges? If not i might be able to round up some people

Round some up. I always train some new ones for each event. I ask that they read through the scoring rules and come to the Judges class. If they are first time Judges, I will put them with an experienced Judge. I have a short abbreviation of the scoring rules that they can read.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Craig, I could probably put something together here in the valley the Saturday before, to get some of the first timers up to speed?

Might go smoother than trying to hurry through it Thursday night, and I could get an idea of who's coming and when.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
It's a good time and a great intro event if you feel like judging. No one will try to kill you for a call you make at OSRC, unlike say, WEROCK where the competitors can be a little high-strung hahahah

I love OSRC, it's a great event.

Craig S

Commando
Craig, I could probably put something together here in the valley the Saturday before, to get some of the first timers up to speed?

Might go smoother than trying to hurry through it Thursday night, and I could get an idea of who's coming and when.

That sounds good and is much appreciated.