Official July RME trip - Vernal

LJTim

Just ran this trail for the first time last weekend. It was a blast. It rained/snowed a bit as we were starting onto the trail, which made for some decent challenges. A little rain makes for some slimy conditions.
I may make another trip over if I can keep my truck together.
That's what Ron told me. I assume you were with him. Did you guys just do Red Mtn, or did you take off from Doc's Beach as well? Hopefully you can join us when we go on the 27th.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Ron Allred and Steve Harris showed us around. I'm assuming we went towards Docs Beach after RM. Not familiar with the area, but it was on the west side of the road from the parking area for RM. My power steering was working intermittently, which with ram assist, was a challenge. It quit on the way down, so when we got back to the bottom, I wasn't really up for anything that required steering.

LJTim

I'm planning on going on the 27th. I'll need locations and a place to park a truck and trailer.
I'm stoked you'll be there Bart! Check the first post, I have updated it with parking and camping locations. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I was contemplating on bringing the tacoma for this trip but I think I'll be bringing the buggy and camping at the coordinates in the first post Friday night. Getting close!

rockwell

I’m really trying to make this one work out. It’s been about 3 years since I’ve done this trail, and have wanted to go back since I left it. It’s a blast! I put in the request with work, so we’ll see what happens .

gertsch

I might be in the same boat there myself. Moving isn't fun.

How's things going elsewhere on the home front?
Jessie said we can go. but want a hotel so her and the kids can go to the dinosaur musem and swim at the pool while I go wheeling.

Home front has lots of work for me that I don't wanna do.

Bart

I was so looking forward to this trip until last night when my daughter told us that they are moving into their new home that day. Oh well, enjoy. I would still love to get up there some day. I'm out.

LJTim

I was so looking forward to this trip until last night when my daughter told us that they are moving into their new home that day. Oh well, enjoy. I would still love to get up there some day. I'm out.
We'll miss you Bart. Good luck with the move.