Just a thought,,,

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Greg,,I don't mean to throw any cost out but,,,, have you given any thought to making stickers that read this web site??

There are far more people in this city that wheel than are on this board..

I know a screen printer, maybe I can get a good deal,,

I would put this web site on my rig, and I don't have any bumper stickers on my rig,,, well maybe one:p

What do you all think,

Maybe we could all kick in $5.00 or so,

Just a thought.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
hell I still gotta put on my roickstomper, wild yoates, highangledriveline, now this too. Thats why my rollaway is so cluttered. :D

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I'm game for stickers, I know a guy that has printing equip too. He's set up to do everything including shirts! :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I have been making plans for stickers, but $$ is an issue. My thought was to have 2 diffrent, optional sticker designs-

1- Windshield sticker (Probably just on my ride, I don't think everyone would want 'Rocky Mountain Extreme' stickers on their windshield)

2- A smaller, say 4"x10", bumper sticker. As for my idea so far, both would have a smaller 'dot com' or '.com' on the end, so its not a shameless promotion, but you still could see that its a site address and find it.

It sounds like you guys are serious about this, so I'll look into designs that I've had in mind.

Those that know screen printers, if you could get me a few prices from your friends, that would help. I have been messing with a few ideas, but i don't know if they would look good......

Lets DO IT!! (T-Shirts in the future???)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
If I get a chance I will play this some stuff to help out also.

I would guess that you would like to stick to a 2 color design, for cost reasons.

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
Here is my submit for a bumper sticker and check out the link to see some prices.

rockymountain.jpg

It is just a thought. What do you guys think? And by the way the backgroung is an image of American Fork Canyon.
Dan

http://www.makestickers.com/

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Just a little die-cut sticker like the POR or JU ones would be cool. I'm not too big on a big ass colorful bumper sticker on my ride. A little, maybe 10-12" x 1" die cut sticker in white.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
rockymountain extreme it's where locals go when off the trails? Hell i dunno I'm not witty. 4color is $$ I am a regular printer not vynal. Hey greg come to the yoats meeting thurs and ask John where he gets his done.

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
As far as money goes, the link to the website says only $4.95 for one and they get as little $.68 if you ordered 250. That is for a sandard 10 x 3 inch full color one. I just type in bumber stickers into google and found them. I know nothing about making stickers. I can do some more ideas later.
Dan

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by Greg
I have been making plans for stickers, but $$ is an issue. My thought was to have 2 diffrent, optional sticker designs-

1- Windshield sticker (Probably just on my ride, I don't think everyone would want 'Rocky Mountain Extreme' stickers on their windshield)

2- A smaller, say 4"x10", bumper sticker. As for my idea so far, both would have a smaller 'dot com' or '.com' on the end, so its not a shameless promotion, but you still could see that its a site address and find it.

It sounds like you guys are serious about this, so I'll look into designs that I've had in mind.

Those that know screen printers, if you could get me a few prices from your friends, that would help. I have been messing with a few ideas, but i don't know if they would look good......

Lets DO IT!! (T-Shirts in the future???)

Greg,
I sent you a few of mine. Those are about $2.00 to $3.00 per. Depends on how many you order etc. I can get you in contact with him. He is in SLC.

I'm game on buying a few as well. Hell, I'm even game on selling mine, but I wont turn this into SPAM. ;)