Just a thought,,,

Nixter

on the road again...
As far as T's........ I got the man for this too. I have him do my shirts as well. One color screen print design plus shirt is $5.00 - $10.00 per shirt. He is really good and reasonable. He can do up to 4 colors right now (of course just a few more bucks) and soon up to 6 color designs. He also does jackets, sweatshirts etc.. In case your interested. Let me know, and I can put him in contact with you.

( I hope that didnt sound like SPAM )

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Nixter
As far as T's........ I got the man for this too. I have him do my shirts as well. One color screen print design plus shirt is $5.00 - $10.00 per shirt. He is really good and reasonable. He can do up to 4 colors right now (of course just a few more bucks) and soon up to 6 color designs. He also does jackets, sweatshirts etc.. In case your interested. Let me know, and I can put him in contact with you.

( I hope that didnt sound like SPAM )

Its not SPAM if its info that is needed! :) I like your stickers, I think I would like mine similar, but mabey 3/4 of the size. I like the idea of simplicity, die cut, white stickers.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by lowe1974
As far as money goes, the link to the website says only $4.95 for one and they get as little $.68 if you ordered 250. That is for a sandard 10 x 3 inch full color one. I just type in bumber stickers into google and found them. I know nothing about making stickers. I can do some more ideas later.
Dan

Your bumper sticker idea looks really good. I'm personally leaning more towards the die-cut letters idea, though. Your bumper sticker idea would look good as mabey a Logo on the main page of the bb?! If we could get a shot of Moab as the backgroung, it would be really neat. Just a idea though, don't sweat making anything!

:D

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by Greg

Its not SPAM if its info that is needed! :) I like your stickers, I think I would like mine similar, but mabey 3/4 of the size. I like the idea of simplicity, die cut, white stickers.

It's Banner Mania. 3727 S State St. 255-5500.
He has done a few .dom stickers like you are looking for. After you get what you want, we can all throw are money to you. :confused: